RTX 3080

kozuki

Enthusiast
It would be worth contacting them then to see what your current status is.
I did ask them on the account contact page (seems like they're responding there faster than email), same boat, stuck between 3080 stock and 5000 series ryzen stock loop. Just pointing out that no emails or any information at all came from their side, so if I haven't asked, I would still be sitting here with 0 information

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I did ask them on the account contact page (seems like they're responding there faster than email), same boat, stuck between 3080 stock and 5000 series ryzen stock loop. Just pointing out that no emails or any information at all came from their side, so if I haven't asked, I would still be sitting here with 0 information
I suspect they've had their fingers badly burned with their automated email systems providing completely wrong information because of the delays in stock delivery (they work on JIT). Perhaps they've decided that when they have no new information to provide that it's best now to say nothing? I know that doesn't help of course. ☺️

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
in my 57 days of pre-production I haven't received a single email about my build's status or any part availability, great job on communication..
If that's the case, it's likely you mistyped your email address, you would have received several automated emails by now, if you haven't received any, it's because it's sending to the wrong one.

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
If that's the case, it's likely you mistyped your email address, you would have received several automated emails by now, if you haven't received any, it's because it's sending to the wrong one.
I must say: I've personally only ever gotten 1 automated Email. On the date of my order.

kozuki

Enthusiast
nope, not the case here, I had a few automated ones at first, and the notifications came through when they replied on the account contact page. Just seen that other people had emails written to them (not the automated ones) about their build or specific part stock levels, meanwhile all I had was the automated stuff, which is a bit of a bummer with that many days in the waiting. As I said, I did ask about in the website contact box, but if I was a less patient or less tech savvy customer, I'd be sitting with no information after 2 and a half months and probably would feel as if they've almost forgotten my order. I know this isn't the place to rant about that, but just wondering if there are more people here like me

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
nope, not the case here, I had a few automated ones at first, and the notifications came through when they replied on the account contact page. Just seen that other people had emails written to them (not the automated ones) about their build or specific part stock levels, meanwhile all I had was the automated stuff, which is a bit of a bummer with that many days in the waiting. As I said, I did ask about in the website contact box, but if I was a less patient or less tech savvy customer, I'd be sitting with no information after 2 and a half months and probably would feel as if they've almost forgotten my order. I know this isn't the place to rant about that, but just wondering if there are more people here like me
Everyone who has gotten an email, I believe has emailed them directly. I don't know how long of a turn-over time they have for emails. I emailed them shortly before Christmas and have not had a reply. Although It's my fault for waiting that long. I also, foolishly, didn't include my order number/reference in the email so I'm not expecting them to be able to give me pertinent information at all. If they don't reply, I'll write a new email with my order number in a few days.

I'm not as far into Production time as you, though. 33 days so far (32 because they tracked Monday as a working day).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah apologies, it read like you’d not received any emails at all.

After 2 hours 20 minutes of waiting on the phone, I finally managed to get through to a very helpful guy.... So basically he told me, that all my other items are in and waiting apart from the Rtx3080 standard. He told me that I'm near the front of the cue and the supplier has said that the next batch will be either mid-late January and looking at how far to the front I am in the cue I should go straight into build state once that batch comes in. I ordered on the 11/10/2020 at 5.32 pm I'm currently 58 working days. hopefully, this information helps others who are around a similar time frame to me get a better understanding of when they can expect there builds. He also said that all the people who pre-ordered day one for September are all about done now.. so fingers crossed its mid-January.

Masty

After 2 hours 20 minutes of waiting on the phone, I finally managed to get through to a very helpful guy.... So basically he told me, that all my other items are in and waiting apart from the Rtx3080 standard. He told me that I'm near the front of the cue and the supplier has said that the next batch will be either mid-late January and looking at how far to the front I am in the cue I should go straight into build state once that batch comes in. I ordered on the 11/10/2020 at 5.32 pm I'm currently 58 working days. hopefully, this information helps others who are around a similar time frame to me get a better understanding of when they can expect there builds. He also said that all the people who pre-ordered day one for September are all about done now.. so fingers crossed its mid-January.
Im 12th so thats actually good news, am interested in what you asked them as they have literally told me nothing anytime i ask.

Im 12th so thats actually good news, am interested in what you asked them as they have literally told me nothing anytime i ask.
Just asked for an update on the order tbh, asked for them to give a rough idea to where I am in the queue for the orders however they were unable to confirm but said that I was pretty close to the front so expecting that the next batch for mine to go into build straight away. Also asked if I could get an email any time they get stock in from the supplier and they said they would ask their manager if its something they could set up (not sure if possible but worth the ask). Long time on the phone to wait but good having a little bit more info, hope this helps 😊

seant

Hi,

I am going to be quite a way back as did not order until the 3080 until November as part of a parts upgrade option to an existing PCs build

After using my 1080ti over the xmas period it still seems to hold up quite well at 4k if I turn down some of the details (starting from high rather than ultra) . Pushing it down to 1080p allows me to up the details to higher levels.

So I might see if i can cancel my order and get a refund then look to a new card next year or possibly later. Is this possible with an order in place do you think.

Thanks for any comments or advice?

whoami

For what it’s worth, I was basically told the same as this before Christmas, and I ordered on Sept 29th. So with that info what you will!

Hoping it’s only a few more weeks at most now... also that @SpyderTracks guess that they’ll pay off my mortgage once I hit 70 days this time next week is true 😅

For what it’s worth, I was basically told the same as this before Christmas, and I ordered on Sept 29th. So with that info what you will!

Hoping it’s only a few more weeks at most now... also that @SpyderTracks guess that they’ll pay off my mortgage once I hit 70

it's the first time ive gotten any real information since I ordered. So its kinda put my mind at ease knowing something rather than nothing at all... But I'm hoping my time and others at similar dates should come to an end in a few weeks... Also saved me 1400 pound as I was a whisker away this morning to paying a scalper and ordering with no GPU on here... but the man I spoke to was lovely and altered my decision to hold on a few more weeks... I have a G7 oddessy and its wasted on a ps5 i feel so props to him for saving me doing something stupid...

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
Bit late but here's some photos of the PC alongside its patient friend, nowhere near done yet, still trying to work out best way to do cable management, I'm guessing the desk will be cleared on numerous occasions to allow for access etc so I can run cables mainly below desk.

Thanks @SpyderTracks for the build guidance, its been a long time coming 69 working days to dispatch, then the long wait as it was sent with a day to go to xmas, and is that wasn't a twist enough the high of the delivery was "shattered" (to coin a phrase lol) when the front panel had smashed :oops:

A quick call to PCS (3 1/2hr wait in queue) a 10 min chat to the guy and got the all clear to start the beast and covered that if anything was wrong they would take it back replace/repair under warranty no questions asked because I had informed them of the damage within the 14 days.

Quick question, I cannot seem to get the rear lighting working on the fan, been tearing my hair out with it, for all thats left lol, and whenever I switch the PC on the lights do not stay on, unless I go into the lighting node and activate hardware lighting, as soon as I go away from that or close down iCue it turns the lights off!!!

Anyway I suppose I better download some games eh :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Nivek

Silver Level Poster
Bit late but here's some photos of the PC alongside its patient friend, nowhere near done yet, still trying to work out best way to do cable management, I'm guessing the desk will be cleared on numerous occasions to allow for access etc so I can run cables mainly below desk.

Thanks @SpyderTracks for the build guidance, its been a long time coming 69 working days to dispatch, then the long wait as it was sent with a day to go to xmas, and is that wasn't a twist enough the high of the delivery was "shattered" (to coin a phrase lol) when the front panel had smashed :oops:

A quick call to PCS (3 1/2hr wait in queue) a 10 min chat to the guy and got the all clear to start the beast and covered that if anything was wrong they would take it back replace/repair under warranty no questions asked because I had informed them of the damage within the 14 days.

Quick question, I cannot seem to get the rear lighting working on the fan, been tearing my hair out with it, for all thats left lol, and whenever I switch the PC on the lights do not stay on, unless I go into the lighting node and activate hardware lighting, as soon as I go away from that or close down iCue it turns the lights off!!!

Anyway I suppose I better download some games eh :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Wow, looks great with the samsung G9 monitor! I'm also thinking of getting this once my new PC arrives.
I am waiting on a similar build with the 680X case - hoping the glass won't be smashed on delivery!
On the rear fan, I'm pretty sure the one that comes with the case is not RGB at all, so if you want RGB you can buy one pretty cheap to replace it with xD
Not sure about the other lighting issues you have. What happens if you uninstall iCue?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Corsair LL fans and ML fans are incompatible on the same controller, it's possible they're conflicting, I'm not 100% sure if that's the reason, but it's possible. The front case fans are definitely LL fans, just double check the model of the rear fan.