RTX 3080

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I can verify that the 680X from PCS doesn’t have an RGB rear fan, I remember noticing that when I ordered my system back in July.
If this is in fact the reason, we'll send a message to the customer services department to notify them of the incompatibility. IMHO, it would make sense to add options for both LL fans and ML fans in the configurator dependent on which case you have / price.

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
Wow, looks great with the samsung G9 monitor! I'm also thinking of getting this once my new PC arrives.
I am waiting on a similar build with the 680X case - hoping the glass won't be smashed on delivery!
On the rear fan, I'm pretty sure the one that comes with the case is not RGB at all, so if you want RGB you can buy one pretty cheap to replace it with xD
Not sure about the other lighting issues you have. What happens if you uninstall iCue?
I'm sure yours will be fine, and I can 1000% recommend the Samsung G9, be sure to update firmware as soon as you get it otherwise its locked to 60hz.

Will look into replacing rear fan with a compatible one (y)

Corsair LL fans and ML fans are incompatible on the same controller, it's possible they're conflicting, I'm not 100% sure if that's the reason, but it's possible. The front case fans are definitely LL fans, just double check the model of the rear fan.

That makes sense now because as soon as I hit ML in Icue the whole lot went off, less the cooler

I can verify that the 680X from PCS doesn’t have an RGB rear fan, I remember noticing that when I ordered my system back in July.

Cheers for that, so its time to look for an LL fan for the rear, I'm guessing change out is quite simple for a noob (that's noob ;))like me(y)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cheers for that, so its time to look for an LL fan for the rear, I'm guessing change out is quite simple for a noob (that's noob ;))like me(y)
It’s really easy. It has 2 cables, one usb header and one fan header. They both plug into the commander pro which is the lighting controller probably hidden with the cabling and its well labelled as to which cable inserts where. The fan itself is just mounted with 4 screws in each corner.

Amazon stock LL fans for next day if they’re in stock.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m tempted to get one, see what it’ll do to iCue if I have the trifecta of SP, ML and LL 😬
0A5D94CE-31EB-4962-ABDD-ED842DD08D5E.jpeg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Ditto, custom configuration is great.

On Fans the ML Pro 120 RGB, is in stock out of stock depending on which way the wind blows.
The ML Pro 120 RGB is what you recommended for my rear fan isn't it? Not 100% sure which they are - too many fans with similar names out there!

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
Has anyone upgraded to the 3090 to try speed their build up actually had the pc go into build yet? Bit of spare cash has came about and thinking of doing it as getting bored of waiting now lol. Also would I need to change my PSU or is the 750w PCS recommended for the 3080 and the rest of my set up going go be okay. Thanks in advance sorry if it was stupid questions im new to this pc stuff.

ConnorM

Bit late but here's some photos of the PC alongside its patient friend, nowhere near done yet, still trying to work out best way to do cable management, I'm guessing the desk will be cleared on numerous occasions to allow for access etc so I can run cables mainly below desk.

Thanks @SpyderTracks for the build guidance, its been a long time coming 69 working days to dispatch, then the long wait as it was sent with a day to go to xmas, and is that wasn't a twist enough the high of the delivery was "shattered" (to coin a phrase lol) when the front panel had smashed :oops:

A quick call to PCS (3 1/2hr wait in queue) a 10 min chat to the guy and got the all clear to start the beast and covered that if anything was wrong they would take it back replace/repair under warranty no questions asked because I had informed them of the damage within the 14 days.

Quick question, I cannot seem to get the rear lighting working on the fan, been tearing my hair out with it, for all thats left lol, and whenever I switch the PC on the lights do not stay on, unless I go into the lighting node and activate hardware lighting, as soon as I go away from that or close down iCue it turns the lights off!!!

Anyway I suppose I better download some games eh :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Jesus, is my 3090 going to fit in there? 😬 beautiful setup.

Croupier

Has anyone upgraded to the 3090 to try speed their build up actually had the pc go into build yet? Bit of spare cash has came about and thinking of doing it as getting bored of waiting now lol. Also would I need to change my PSU or is the 750w PCS recommended for the 3080 and the rest of my set up going go be okay. Thanks in advance sorry if it was stupid questions im new to this pc stuff.

I upgraded last week but they're waiting on my 5950x as there's none of those in stock either... it's worth calling and asking first to make sure that everything else in your build is in stock before switching.

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
I upgraded last week but they're waiting on my 5950x as there's none of those in stock either... it's worth calling and asking first to make sure that everything else in your build is in stock before switching.
Yeah I've gone with i9 so hopefully all is in stock and it gets it all moving faster fed up with waiting now so may aswell bite the bullet, gonna call them tomorrow. Thanks

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
I love iCue, it's one of the better RGB controllers in the market.
Constant crashes for me and when it crashes it disables The G1-6 buttons and also middle click and side buttons in the game. I had to remove all the macros I set up and custom lights to get it to stop. (And I don't think it stopped)

(Also the game I had this problem with, it's absolutely imperitive I have fully functioning mouse or I WILL DIE.)

BizzHood

Bronze Level Poster
3090 seems a massive increase in price for 15% more performance :( I know you will prob get it quicker but is it really worth it :0
I've waited 50 odd days and hearing people who ordered before me say they have been told end of January is a maybe for their build is whats putting me off waiting it out 😳

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Bit late but here's some photos of the PC alongside its patient friend, nowhere near done yet, still trying to work out best way to do cable management, I'm guessing the desk will be cleared on numerous occasions to allow for access etc so I can run cables mainly below desk.

Thanks @SpyderTracks for the build guidance, its been a long time coming 69 working days to dispatch, then the long wait as it was sent with a day to go to xmas, and is that wasn't a twist enough the high of the delivery was "shattered" (to coin a phrase lol) when the front panel had smashed :oops:

A quick call to PCS (3 1/2hr wait in queue) a 10 min chat to the guy and got the all clear to start the beast and covered that if anything was wrong they would take it back replace/repair under warranty no questions asked because I had informed them of the damage within the 14 days.

Quick question, I cannot seem to get the rear lighting working on the fan, been tearing my hair out with it, for all thats left lol, and whenever I switch the PC on the lights do not stay on, unless I go into the lighting node and activate hardware lighting, as soon as I go away from that or close down iCue it turns the lights off!!!

Anyway I suppose I better download some games eh :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Great you have it all going and everything is working after the what must have been a very stressful delivery of the PC, especially after the long wait.