RTX 3080

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
this gives me hope having upgraded from a 3080 to 3090 only on 19 working days though so jm guessing you're way ahead in the production queue
Im not sure if it works this way.. I think if you are missing only the 3080 and you change to 3090 making all your rig parts available then they would process you further ,even tho you are on your 19th day. Cuz if someone is on his 60th day even tho he waited a lot longer you still changed your card before him and with that you gave the Team a good to go for build up.Also some people are waiting for other parts . I hear a lot of the cases are now out of stock ,CPU's and PSU's .
I changed my 3080 to 3090 on my 16th day , and on the morning of the 17th i got an email giving me estimated build time finish of 31st of january ,also they said they'll send me an email with updateds every week to let me know for any changes.

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
Im not sure if it works this way.. I think if you are missing only the 3080 and you change to 3090 making all your rig parts available then they would process you further ,even tho you are on your 19th day. Cuz if someone is on his 60th day even tho he waited a lot longer you still changed your card before him and with that you gave the Team a good to go for build up.Also some people are waiting for other parts . I hear a lot of the cases are now out of stock ,CPU's and PSU's .
I changed my 3080 to 3090 on my 16th day , and on the morning of the 17th i got an email giving me estimated build time finish of 31st of january ,also they said they'll send me an email with updateds every week to let me know for any chan

I changed my 3080 to 3090 on my 16th day , and on the morning of the 17th i got an email giving me estimated build time finish of 31st of january ,also they said they'll send me an email with updateds every week to let me know for any changes.
good to know, they told me on the phone that my other parts are in stock (i9 9900k is the one u wanted to know if they had for sure) i chabged yesterday and did not get any update yet, pcs told me it would be about a week before i get one

Prima

Just had an interesting email from PCS, they stated that there are still waiting on GPU 3080 Strix and CPU AMD 5900x, however just before xmas they were only waiting on the GPU.
i am on day 45.
Im on day 77. But the same as you, I was told my 5900X had been allocated before Christmas. Having asked them again yesterday, they told me neither my 5900X or my Strix had been allocated.

So atm, Im livid af.

NANOBYTE

Ordered my system on 10.12.20
Yesterday I got an email saying it's now in the building phase & the only component they are waiting for is the 5900X. All things considered I'm surprised they got the RTX3080 so quick. :)

R1Z

Yesterday I got an email saying it's now in the building phase & the only component they are waiting for is the 5900X. All things considered I'm surprised they got the RTX3080 so quick. :)
10th of december? I ordered on the 13th of november and still nothing..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Was £100 more 2 weeks ago its completely out of my build now considerd it at one point but not for £200
Prices are going nuts at the moment, now with brexit on top of everything else.

A friend who manufactures industrial speakers told me that the cost of shipping a container via sea had risen from £2000 to £10000 over the last couple of months, it’s just madness! Obviously that’s gonna be passed onto the consumer.

10th of december? I ordered on the 13th of november and still nothing..
I’m at 64 (9/10/20) days and not in build yet 😭 unless the stock on the 5800x is a lot worse than the 5900x I have no idea what’s happening was your standard or strix 3080?

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor M

This is frustrating, but I believe it is not true! Many people like me have been waiting for a 3080 for 70 days ... I can't believe it!

[I've edited this post to restore the original English language versions of @NANOBYTE and @Johnatkins posts. ubuysa]

Last edited by a moderator: