RTX 3080

MichaelJames249

Have a read of this sticky

Yeah but I think people want an idea where they are in terms of queing the sticky only really tells you an update when they know. I think something like what I suggested isn't difficult to do not time consuming and would solve a few complaints for any of the preorder or lead time products

Gavras

Master Poster
Yeah but I think people want an idea where they are in terms of queing the sticky only really tells you an update when they know. I think something like what I suggested isn't difficult to do not time consuming and would solve a few complaints for any of the preorder or lead time products
Everyone is always a solutioneer.

As pretty much no PC builder or parts supplier in the globe, does not know one day to the next when stock is 100% arriving, all anyone is likely to get is a finger in the air.

How would this queue work for the 3090 queue, when people from the 3080 queue, jump ship and move over to the 3090 queue?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Seriously, read over this thread and the stickies.

Everything you're saying has been said many times, and no, it's not that simple to put into practice.

The only ones complaining are the people who don't read the stickies or history on threads.

Any feedback you have for PCS needs to be relayed to PCS, this forum is not a conduit for that, you would need to speak to them directly.

MichaelJames249

I'm not complaining 🙄😂 just merely making a point. I appreciate it's fallen on deaf ears.... I think PCS are doing the best they can it is what it is

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
Whats in your build as im on 21 with a 3090 but haven’t had one email 😞
i9-10850k ,3090, - I also amended my order like 10 times to make sure the parts ive ordered are all in stock,cuz for example my initial case was not in stock ,also the PCU was not in stock ,so i had to amend those items to speed up the process ,which in the end worked ( i think)

MichaelJames249

I'm on 40 days with i7-10700k and 3090, not the highest from what I have seen but looking promising that may go into build soon! Changed from 3080 to 3090 as they had all the parts in stock including 3090 when I rang Saturday!

Masty

For the people with 3080 they are building 5th October just now and will be able to build up to the 12th with the stock that have. Well this is what I was told

MichaelJames249

For the people with 3080 they are building 5th October just now and will be able to build up to the 12th with the stock that have. Well this is what I was told
Yeah I was told something similar they are just starting to clear October's orders this month then November/December next month. Stock providing

Guilders

Silver Level Poster
So basically two weeks into first time ownership of a gaming PC with a Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC graphics card, my first choice Strix had no end sight in view so changed.

The build is pretty much as recommended by @SpyderTracks less a couple of changes over the term due to out of stock equipment, PSU, Cooler and M.2 SSD

What can I say, 69 days in and it was like never ending, but then came the emails in quick succession, built tested and dispatched in same day, I'm guessing all that happened over 3 days but update of their system is slow due to the demands they are under at the moment.

Seems so surreal how that's all forgotten now I have it in hand and taking its place beside the Samsung G9.

Delivery didn't come without issues, the front glass panel had shattered, which is quite surprising considering how well it was packed, but we all know how DPD like a challenge.

Phone call to PCS and directed them to the images in the media section on here, and it was resolved in no time, with the replacement part being sent out the following day (was after 6pm when delivered).

Got my cuz who's more computer savvy than me to double check everything in it looked ok and not damaged etc while I let it acclimatise to the house (sitting in DPD warehouse over xmas) and he couldn't see anything so fingers crossed that's the case and stays that way because;

The image that this thing puts on the G9 is absolutely incredible, Destiny an Assassins creed Valhalla is so immersive, the fluidity when on Cold War is soo smooth its like butter....another good recommendation by @SpyderTracks (y)

All I can say to those who are still waiting, and I know its like aye whatever as I was same when others wrote like this lol, is that when you do get your build, which you will, all will be forgotten because of what that card does.

Stay safe guys and gals

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
So basically two weeks into first time ownership of a gaming PC with a Gigabyte 3080 Vision OC graphics card, my first choice Strix had no end sight in view so changed.

The build is pretty much as recommended by @SpyderTracks less a couple of changes over the term due to out of stock equipment, PSU, Cooler and M.2 SSD

What can I say, 69 days in and it was like never ending, but then came the emails in quick succession, built tested and dispatched in same day, I'm guessing all that happened over 3 days but update of their system is slow due to the demands they are under at the moment.

Seems so surreal how that's all forgotten now I have it in hand and taking its place beside the Samsung G9.

Delivery didn't come without issues, the front glass panel had shattered, which is quite surprising considering how well it was packed, but we all know how DPD like a challenge.

Phone call to PCS and directed them to the images in the media section on here, and it was resolved in no time, with the replacement part being sent out the following day (was after 6pm when delivered).

Got my cuz who's more computer savvy than me to double check everything in it looked ok and not damaged etc while I let it acclimatise to the house (sitting in DPD warehouse over xmas) and he couldn't see anything so fingers crossed that's the case and stays that way because;

The image that this thing puts on the G9 is absolutely incredible, Destiny an Assassins creed Valhalla is so immersive, the fluidity when on Cold War is soo smooth its like butter....another good recommendation by @SpyderTracks

All I can say to those who are still waiting, and I know its like aye whatever as I was same when others wrote like this lol, is that when you do get your build, which you will, all will be forgotten because of what that card does.

Stay safe guys and gals
Thanks for this. Too few people come back after they've received their build and these sort of posts do help. Thanks again!

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster

Stay safe guys and gals
I’m on 63 days now and the wait is killing me. I’m hoping that my order should be completed within the next couple of weeks! I know once I receive my order the wait will have been worth it!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

The image that this thing puts on the G9 is absolutely incredible, Destiny an Assassins creed Valhalla is so immersive, the fluidity when on Cold War is soo smooth its like butter....another good recommendation by @SpyderTracks (y)

Stay safe guys and gals
Man, I’d love to see that with the G9 up close and personal!

Thanks so much for feeding back and really pleased things were sorted without too much issue!

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
After switching to a 3090 my estimated build date was today. Unfortunately it hasn't gone into build yet, PCS did say it was an estimate and not a guarantee so hopefully it will go in build soon..... Still wanna say thanks to the team at pcs who keeps working around the clock to ensure we can get our rigs asap, having been an essential worker through this pandemic I can empathise with how overwhelming things have been for all of us! Fingers crossed it will go into the building stage soon! :D