RTX 3080

Hi all,

I had ordered early December, decided to switch today from 3080 to a 3090 and also switch CPU from 5900x to a 3900X. A shame, but i cba waiting until April/May - can always upgrade the CPU later :)

Assuming no other delayed parts in my spec, will let you know how long it takes to go into production etc.

MichaelJames249

Hi all,

I had ordered early December, decided to switch today from 3080 to a 3090 and also switch CPU from 5900x to a 3900X. A shame, but i cba waiting until April/May - can always upgrade the CPU later :)

Assuming no other delayed parts in my spec, will let you know how long it takes to go into production etc.
I just rang PCS they told me I'm 559 in the que and likely to go into build this week! But clearly no promises are made to that so could be next week! Does anyone else get updated build dates because I haven't had a single email since 1st December

Durakus

Bronze Level Poster
I just rang PCS they told me I'm 559 in the que and likely to go into build this week! But clearly no promises are made to that so could be next week! Does anyone else get updated build dates because I haven't had a single email since 1st December
The only time I got emails is when my order status changed or was about to change.

Grendel85

Oh man how long did you have to wait on the phone? i was order number 21 been on hold of just over 1 hour and only on caller number 17 now

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
im still waiting ,according to them i was supposed to go into build today ,but as expected still good ol' pre-production .Ill have to ring them tomorrow and find out if i dont go into build today
ill do the same if i don't go into build by wednesday, ive had three estimates now really hoping i go into build this week otherwise i'm going to call customer service and have a good cry on the phone

MadK17

Bronze Level Poster
im still waiting ,according to them i was supposed to go into build today ,but as expected still good ol' pre-production .Ill have to ring them tomorrow and find out if i dont go into build today
I'd probably give it a couple of days. I'm due in next Monday and have promised myself I'll only endure the wait times (assuming web chat doesn't work) if no update by late aftenoon on Wednesday :ROFLMAO:

gxbb47

i received an email that i will be in build today too, after i changed the 3080 to a 6900XT. I think this week we'll be going into build.

georgi.stoyanov

Bronze Level Poster
Whats your order date? im guessing the 5/6th?
ordered 14th of December , all parts in stock , they've told me last week that ''since everything on your rig is now in stock ,you should be going into build in 1 to 2 weeks tops '' and then i had the automatic update that today is the estimated build date ,but nothing so far ;(

Boomer

Bronze Level Poster
Has anyone cried while waiting for their rig yet?
We have had plenty of Denial, Anger and Bargaining. And lots of Acceptance. As Depression is step 4 (of the 5 stages of grief), I am guessing "yes" but no one wanted to get their keyboard wet by typing whilst weeping.