RTX 3080

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
I figure it'll give people an idea of wait times. Thanks for the support though. This thread has kept me sane during the wait time.
Yeah I’m on 81 days now, so hoping the wait isn’t too much longer! These more recent updates have made me more sane! Started to lose it at 70 days but the recent updates are nice to see.

The fact that 80ish day orders are going into build and testing is definitely nice to see.

Helps me make a rough guesstimate as to when I may see some movement, i.e. in about 30 working days. So, Mid-March ish. But, that's just my speculation of course.

flamingo

60 working days!
Going by the thread, that means I should be going into building in about a month's time. :(
Same here, it'll be worth the wait though! :)

I've been lurking in discord part alert groups trying to get my hands on a 3080 so I can remove the GPU from my build and get it quicker - underestimated how hard it would be hahah - decided for the sake of an extra 5-6 weeks that I should probably just relax and wait now.

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Same here, it'll be worth the wait though! :)

I've been lurking in discord part alert groups trying to get my hands on a 3080 so I can remove the GPU from my build and get it quicker - underestimated how hard it would be hahah - decided for the sake of an extra 5-6 weeks that I should probably just relax and wait now.
One of my friends managed to get a 3080 from Currys a few days ago, but I really don't have the time to keep an eye out :(

Tamutol

Bronze Level Poster
84th day, surely it's any hour now... I even upgraded my internet speed to triple of what I had before so I can download everything faster once it's here
Got told on live chat that they haven't had any deliveries for a month, beginning to think live chat is just an exciting improv performance. On the phone I've been told they have single digit orders coming in regularly-ish.

kozuki

Enthusiast
Got told on live chat that they haven't had any deliveries for a month, beginning to think live chat is just an exciting improv performance. On the phone I've been told they have single digit orders coming in regularly-ish.
I don't even try to ask for any dates anymore, all i've been told by 2 people that I've emailed with is that i'm basically up there in the queue for building and it could be anytime this/next week, BUT they keep saying it's always an estimate and can take much shorter or longer. They're playing it safe, I haven't got any ETAs for any shipments too

Dacbol

Hi All
I was one of the lucky ones, ordered 12th Oct after 73 days wend into build and was dispatched on 21st Jan - spec i7 3080, just to let you know PC has finally arrived 5th Feb - so please be ware if your in ireland or outside UK - just because it gets shipped doesnt mean you wont have another 2 weeks wait.