RTX 3080

willrnt

Bronze Level Poster
On another note, ive been trying the geforce now subscription that comes with the rtx s30 series, it's awesome! Playing Divinity II on mobile is such a blast

I ordered my pc on the 2nd on November it when in to pre production on the 6th and i am currently on 69 working days. Will i still recieve the Code for Cold war and the GeForce now subscription.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ordered my pc on the 2nd on November it when in to pre production on the 6th and i am currently on 69 working days. Will i still recieve the Code for Cold war and the GeForce now subscription.
Only if the offer is still valid, they're normally timed offers. If that one has expired then you'll get the newer one likely that's released.

Either way you'll get an email with your codes, or it will be on your order page.

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Hello Folks, if Nvidia or AMD release new variants of the 3080 or equivalent for AMD (rumors only at this point) how does that impact wait time, anyone know?? I appreciate this is pure speculation at this point, and people who participate do not work for PCS... would we be offered the new variants as an alternative? my PC has only been in pre-production for 8 days now, but I am looking at the possibility that I could be waiting for another couple of months for my order..appreciate your views.

Hello Folks, if Nvidia or AMD release new variants of the 3080 or equivalent for AMD (rumors only at this point) how does that impact wait time, anyone know?? I appreciate this is pure speculation at this point, and people who participate do not work for PCS... would we be offered the new variants as an alternative? my PC has only been in pre-production for 8 days now, but I am looking at the possibility that I could be waiting for another couple of months for my order..appreciate your views.
if other cards such as a 3080 ti be come available for example and you card hasn't come into build yet. You can amend your order like you can now as it will be a completely different card. But won't make any impact to the 3080 queue unless people ahead of you amend their orders.

It's very unlikely that PCS will offer alternatives themselves as the facility to change your spec while its in pre-production is already in place.

Amendments to your order doesn't impact your place in the queue

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
if other cards such as a 3080 ti be come available for example and you card hasn't come into build yet. You can amend your order like you can now as it will be a completely different card. But won't make any impact to the 3080 queue unless people ahead of you amend their orders.

It's very unlikely that PCS will offer alternatives themselves as the facility to change your spec while its in pre-production is already in place.

Amendments to your order doesn't impact your place in the queue
Understood, Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated

I put an order for a 3080 desktop, I knew full well what I was getting into but I have a question when checking orders it says its in processing 1 day, when it gets to build stage will it tell me 3 days but last for 4 months or will it not give me an estimate? Thanks

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
I put an order for a 3080 desktop, I knew full well what I was getting into but I have a question when checking orders it says its in processing 1 day, when it gets to build stage will it tell me 3 days but last for 4 months or will it not give me an estimate? Thanks
It will be in "pre-production" for the longest period. It will probably go into that stage in around 2-3 days time.

Rakk

The Awesome
I don't believe 3080 orders are currently getting estimates (I may be wrong here of course) as they cannot even guess when the stock will actually turn up
But yes once in build, it is generally only a few days til dispatch.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The day count is not an estimate but how many days you’re in that status