RTX 3080

Ali Bongo

Put in an order for a 3080 build this morning and now waiting for the finance to be approved manually, which is making me anxious.

Cant imagine how the wait for the actual thing will feel should my finance get accepted 😅

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Put in an order for a 3080 build this morning and now waiting for the finance to be approved manually, which is making me anxious.

Cant imagine how the wait for the actual thing will feel should my finance get accepted 😅
Expect a wait for a couple of months by the thread and others that have posted here

kozuki

Enthusiast
is it possible to pick your own machine up yourself?

i wouldn't want to get my machine and find out its damaged in transit! i would cry!
yeah i'd rather leave it for fedex, I live literally 1000 miles away from PCS site (if measured in a straight line, and more like 900, but whatever) haha. Hopefully they fly it in here instead of getting it stuck in the channel. I have no glass in my case, so i'm not too worried about transit

Wuffles

Seeing people on 85 days is depressing 😂 I thought I had been very patient and I'm only on 25 days at the m

Seeing people on 85 days is depressing 😂 I thought I had been very patient and I'm only on 25 days at the moment.
Lord, bless me with patience …
Not opportunities to be patient, I've had plenty of those and they don't seem to be working.
The actual patience …

Lads, I've nabbed a 3070 (which is more than enough for me) and removed my 3080 from my order.

One less in the queue.

Anyone have any idea how long PCS will take to turn my PC around now? Everything else appears to be in stock in the build.

I'm at 41 days and this fact that people in October are only just going into building makes my hopes of having a pc before the mass effect remaster comes out less and less certain......I wish my old pc didn't die the weekend I ordered this new one

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
Well.......look at the bright side....April is not too far away for those of you making orders now... We should see an increase in stock.. For those of us who waited 4-5 months already.. RIP

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
don't worry, us from september/october hoped we could get ours before cyberpunk!
Don’t worry, by the time Cyberpunk is fully patched you’ll probably all have had your systems!

Seriously, though, I love the solidarity and blitz spirit you’ve got in this thread. You know it’s going to be a while and you’re all just making the best of it. Keep up the banter and try not to hug the DPD guy when he eventually turns up with your box of joy 🤩

I ordered my Ryzen 5900 RTX 3080 gaming rig 2 weeks ago. However, I'm one of the lucky ones, because with Covid I've had all my annual leave cancelled whilst being asked to do extra shifts. So I wouldn't have had time to play for the foreseeable future anyway.

Lads, I've nabbed a 3070 (which is more than enough for me) and removed my 3080 from my order.

One less in the queue.

Anyone have any idea how long PCS will take to turn my PC around now? Everything else appears to be in stock in the build.
I changed my 3080 build to one with a 3070 and within the next 24h it was awaiting dispatch. By the time I changed the order I was about 30 working days in

Tamutol

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered my Ryzen 5900 RTX 3080 gaming rig 2 weeks ago. However, I'm one of the lucky ones, because with Covid I've had all my annual leave cancelled whilst being asked to do extra shifts. So I wouldn't have had time to play for the foreseeable future anyway.
I ordered my PC off the back of loads of COVID overtime, I’ve had a busy few months and it seems like if mine arrives in the next couple of weeks I might have some quiet to actually enjoy it. Stay safe

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Don’t worry, by the time Cyberpunk is fully patched you’ll probably all have had your systems!

Seriously, though, I love the solidarity and blitz spirit you’ve got in this thread. You know it’s going to be a while and you’re all just making the best of it. Keep up the banter and try not to hug the DPD guy when he eventually turns up with your box of joy 🤩
If we don't keep up the banter we will just all cry. :'D

I ordered 6 days ago, I received an email this morning saying:

"On average, we are currently dispatching PC orders in 15 to 18 working days, laptops orders in 9 to 11 working days and Liquid Series® orders in 12 to 15 working days from the point of ordering. This is an average dispatch time, so naturally this means that some orders will take longer than this."

Is this just a standard computer issued email? and as wait times could be 4 times longer should they add something in there for 3080's or have they just received a container load all ready to send out :unsure: