RTX 3080

Tamutol

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered 6 days ago, I received an email this morning saying:

"On average, we are currently dispatching PC orders in 15 to 18 working days, laptops orders in 9 to 11 working days and Liquid Series® orders in 12 to 15 working days from the point of ordering. This is an average dispatch time, so naturally this means that some orders will take longer than this."

Is this just a standard computer issued email? and as wait times could be 4 times longer should they add something in there for 3080's or have they just received a container load all ready to send out :unsure:
That’s just a generic spam email they send out that hasn’t applied in months.
They absolutely should change it but they’ve also released statements saying that orders will take considerably longer. Their average will need recalculating after the last 6 months no doubt.

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
I’ve just realised that it’s Chinese New Year for the next couple of weeks or so. Presumably this is going to slow down the production of the cards even further 🙁

I changed my 3080 build to one with a 3070 and within the next 24h it was awaiting dispatch. By the time I changed the order I was about 30 working days in
Good to know - thank you!

I've actually set mine to "I have my own GPU" as I've sourced outside of PCS.

Good luck you sweet 3080 dreamers! If anyone has any suggestion on how quickly PCS may get to me, I'd love to hear it, but let's not detract from the topic at hand.

flamingo

Good luck you sweet 3080 dreamers! If anyone has any suggestion on how quickly PCS may get to me, I'd love to hear it, but let's not detract from the topic at hand.
congrats, where did you manage to get one from in the end?

Nethis

I'm in the same situation

I amended my PCS order to remove the GPU I think last wednesday, went into building the day after, testing on friday, then completed testing on monday and went into awaiting dispatch

I was on about 23 working days I think when I amended it if that gives you any idea

I'm in the same situation

I amended my PCS order to remove the GPU I think last wednesday, went into building the day after, testing on friday, then completed testing on monday and went into awaiting dispatch

I was on about 23 working days I think when I amended it if that gives you any idea
Mine just went into building about 40 mins ago!

So sounds like I'm onto a similar timeline to you.

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
I have hit Day 80 today. I can see the guys above have 83 & 84 days. I've noticed the past couple of weeks people have been seeing movement at around the 85 day mark? That is of course still subject to stock.

Ali Bongo

Still no sign of my finance being approved. Not looking good for me 😔

At least it will be one less person in the queue lol

Tamutol

Bronze Level Poster
Still no sign of my finance being approved. Not looking good for me 😔

At least it will be one less person in the queue lol
tbf I don’t know why they are even taking new orders. They’re so far behind that ethically I’m surprised they make agreements with people for the sale of 3080s.
Someone did the math on how long it would take to get an order based on the current pace and you’re probably looking at over a year ordering now.

R1Z

What is the average wait time for a 3070 if you amend? I have been waiting for a 3080 for like 63 days and I am thinking I will just get it when it's in stock, I have a 1440p and 1080p monitor so will it be much of a difference for AAA games?