RTX 3080

J0hnC

Bronze Level Poster
1613727608315.png

Bingo anyone!

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
It’s like when you book a holiday, it’s something to look forward to and tick off the days however this is like booking a holiday when you don’t know the date your going away!! So maybe the wrong analogy.

Will be worth the wait yeah. I just keep hoping Nvidia get their fingers out and make a boat load of these things and I’m not waiting 88+ days.

Dreams...

RosSin

I just ordered two days ago so I assume I will get my system in 2022 lol. I am holding out hope that production will improve somewhat but that's blind hope...

It will be interesting to see if Nvidia nerf the mining capabilities of the 3080ti in the future like they have done with the upcoming 3060 so they end up in the hands of gamers rather than miners

Hello everyone, I'd like to say thanks to everyone for posting updates over the last four months. It's been a long slow wait but my computer is finally here. Everything went smoothly but like others I'm surprised the box isn't marked fragile or even 'This way up'. The box was damaged but that was it.
The COD Code I'd been promised was emailed to me and worked perfectly.
The biggest surprise was instead of a Palit or Zotac card, a Gigabyte 3080 in the case.
Good luck everyone, I hope the wait times come down.

Attachments

• IMG_1756.jpeg
    IMG_1756.jpeg
    723.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1757 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1757 (1).jpeg
    758.9 KB · Views: 242

mzmyles

2 days in for me :ROFLMAO:

Case CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 - HDMI, DP
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H115i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
I've put a worst case date of around 6th June when it would be 90 working days for me. Lets hope it isn't as bad as that.

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
Hello everyone, I'd like to say thanks to everyone for posting updates over the last four months. It's been a long slow wait but my computer is finally here. Everything went smoothly but like others I'm surprised the box isn't marked fragile or even 'This way up'. The box was damaged but that was it.
The COD Code I'd been promised was emailed to me and worked perfectly.
The biggest surprise was instead of a Palit or Zotac card, a Gigabyte 3080 in the case.
Good luck everyone, I hope the wait times come down.
Looks great! A completely beastly machine. Very chuffed for you

Jackoe

Bronze Level Poster
I've put a worst case date of around 6th June when it would be 90 working days for me. Lets hope it isn't as bad as that.
Hopefully it improves a lot more around the end of March time, so you won’t be waiting that long.

It was my 88th day today. I know @Lukemondo is on 90+ days now, not sure if he has heard anything.

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
Hopefully it improves a lot more around the end of March time, so you won’t be waiting that long.

It was my 88th day today. I know @Lukemondo is on 90+ days now, not sure if he has heard anything.
Thats what I keep telling myself but then you see in the Ryzen thread that the 5900 and 5950s are gonna be lean until April. So even if Nvidia step up production, AMD are gonna let us down next and it seems like getting all your ducks in a row with your PCS order, your 3080 comes in but there's no 5900 for you then it looks like your card goes to the next customer and so on.

I dont like the thought of that but if thats how they run it, what can you do?

omirako

59 wd here
I hope to get mine before end of June as a worst case scenario, start of June as the best case scenario, not sure about the estimation of your order