RTX 3080

Gix

Mine's just gone into building - 98 working days, standard 3080, i5 10600k. It's been a tough wait and to all my 90+ and 100+ homies I feel you. I'm almost hesitant to post because last few weeks I've been checking in and seeing people get this and that and mine still not pop. At the very least, take satisfaction in knowing that it is happening. That you cannot possibly be very far off now. That patience is a virtue and that the moment you get that email - it's a pretty good feeling. It's no small investment financially, and the wait has made it no small investment emotionally. I hope some of you will be getting good news over the next few working days.

claw

I just went into building as well!!!

91 working days so was quite surprised but judging by the posts over the last few days, they must've had a good delivery.

Good luck to everyone still waiting (and read the post directly above me, it's much more motivating than my excited splurge of text)

Wozzaa

I'm on day 73 & only now being told that other items not including the 3080 are no longer available which will delay my order!!!
I totally understand that things are out of PCS hands but 73 days. I have amended my order at a cost.
1615483004852.png

Last edited:

Wuffles

I'm on day 73 & only now being told that other items not including the 3080 are no longer available which will delay my order!!!
I totally understand that things are out of PCS hands but 73 days. I have amended my order at a cost.
View attachment 23458
Would you care to elucidate?
I am a mere stripling on 69 days and your message was somewhat disturbing .....

Wozzaa

Would you care to elucidate?
I am a mere stripling on 69 days and your message was somewhat disturbing .....
So far nothing for my build, I ordered a monitor & also a mouse which are no longer available, when I received an email saying would I like to change from a 3080 strix to a standard 3080 I agreed & asked was the GPU the only item holding my order up to which I got a reply saying YES. This was on the 22nd of Jan.

Wuffles

So far nothing for my build, I ordered a monitor & also a mouse which are no longer available, when I received an email saying would I like to change from a 3080 strix to a standard 3080 I agreed & asked was the GPU the only item holding my order up to which I got a reply saying YES. This was on the 22nd of Jan.
Ah! Thank you for that. Apart from the Strix which I hear is rarer than Flying Horse guano it seems to be a peripherals issue from 22/01.
I feel your pain, but for a moment there I was about to reach for the gin, I do not want to be the first RTXer who lobbies Agentcooper for a 150 day cake

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
View attachment 23458
I was told yesterday that they were also waiting on my case (Fractal 7) but that I was so close to the front of the queue that it wasn't worth amending anything.

(ETA: Day 84 btw)

Last edited:

Mario464

ok then... after 99 WORKING days Im frustrated hearing something like that... I only had the 3080 on pre-order and many people got this GPU before me, why ? because other parts are out of stock now... why would i care ? what an unproffesional company. Me and my 3 friends are thinking about cancelling the orders because there is no point waiting 5 years for all the parts...

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
ok then... after 99 WORKING days Im frustrated hearing something like that... I only had the 3080 on pre-order and many people got this GPU before me, why ? because other parts are out of stock now... why would i care ? what an unproffesional company. Me and my 3 friends are thinking about cancelling the orders because there is no point waiting 5 years for all the parts...
Unfortunately no one here can answer why your order hasn't been built - you'd need to speak with PCS to see what the hold up is. None of this is an exact science and if you want to cancel, that'd be up to you.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Unless you find out what’s holding the order up, you’re not going to know, it’s not something anyone on the forum can help with.

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
you should be contacting customer services, you're way beyond the normal customer's waiting times. explain whats happening and if you can get peace of mind that they have allocated your GPu and are just waiting for other components... cancelling your order now is just stupid.

Well the big day has arrived, my pc arrived this afternoon! Only for a fan to be missing from the order so there's no exhaust and for there to be a problem with the GPU and it gives a graphics card beep code. I've reseated the card multiple times now but no luck. I've contacted support so have to wait till they get back to me. Bit miffed since I was excited to play with my new toy.... Anyway hopefully support can help tomorrow, it's a very nice paper weight for the time being....

Lukemondo

Gold Level Poster
Well the big day has arrived, my pc arrived this afternoon! Only for a fan to be missing from the order so there's no exhaust and for there to be a problem with the GPU and it gives a graphics card beep code. I've reseated the card multiple times now but no luck. I've contacted support so have to wait till they get back to me. Bit miffed since I was excited to play with my new toy.... Anyway hopefully support can help tomorrow, it's a very nice paper weight for the time being....
Nooooo! Hopefully they’ll quickly resolve it! Mine came with no problems luckily!

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
Disappointing considering the ‘rigorous testing’ they go through only for it to arrive broken.

So nevermind, I don't know what issue was? But after reseating it again, and reinstalling drivers it appears to have fixed it. Which is nice cause now I can game! Sorry guys for the outburst, but everything seems to be hunky dory now so please be rest assured a little patience and googling fixes most things 😁 happy gaming to all the new 3080 owners :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So nevermind, I don't know what issue was? But after reseating it again, and reinstalling drivers it appears to have fixed it. Which is nice cause now I can game! Sorry guys for the outburst, but everything seems to be hunky dory now so please be rest assured a little patience and googling fixes most things 😁 happy gaming to all the new 3080 owners :)
Always worth posting in the forums for hardware advice, we're pretty good and can normally fix things.

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
Chuffed you got it sorted, that's the main thing! Hope your exhaust fan comes quick 🤞