RTX 3080

jaggy1991

Seen yesterday someone said they were roughly 400ish in the que with an end of dec order. Has anyone heard from PCS with a que number for themselves after December? Like has anyone ordered more recently and been given a rough que number? Seen 1500 cards were ordered even if they got half of that, id be confident the rest of november, december and maybe jan could get wiped out?

JzB

Bronze Level Poster
Seen yesterday someone said they were roughly 400ish in the que with an end of dec order. Has anyone heard from PCS with a que number for themselves after December? Like has anyone ordered more recently and been given a rough que number? Seen 1500 cards were ordered even if they got half of that, id be confident the rest of november, december and maybe jan could get wiped out?
I'd be quite surprised if even 10-20% of those ordered cards turned up anytime soon, judging from everything up to this point.

Bento

Bronze Level Poster
Any particular summer in mind?
According to Nostradamus (who I might add predicted in 1540 the great GPU famine of 2020/21) the Summer of 2022 is going to deliver a particularly rich seam of silicon based products (y)
It's like a remake of "remember what you did last summer ?"
- Yes I ordered an RTX 3080 just for fun...
- How is it ?
.......1 year later
- Ask me again in one year when the 40 series come out

Ali Bongo

Well after just 34 days in the pre production stage my order has just gone into building (3080/5900)

I placed the order in February and after reading the waits on this post I didn't expect it to be in building in April.
More like end of July/August.

I was even considering cancelling my order but I would have been a fool if I had done.

Keep the faith guys. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I will post some pics when it arrives.

Stano

Well after just 34 days in the pre production stage my order has just gone into building (3080/5900)

I placed the order in February and after reading the waits on this post I didn't expect it to be in building in April.

I was even considering cancelling my order but I would have been a fool if I had done.

Keep the faith guys. I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I will post some pics when it arrives.
I smell an April Fools!

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster

My blood pressure just SKY ROCKETED - then I noticed the date 😂 my poor stress levels can't take this

Rclark17

Just spoken to PCs and not much information to give on whether tomorrow’s shipment is still on track, as the guy on the phone kept it confidential but what I can confirm is that the suez canal did not affect the cards, had to ask 😂
I’m on 96 working days and he told me that my order is due to go into building this week, if not then next week, hope that helps 😃

rich1241

Just spoken to PCs and not much information to give on whether tomorrow’s shipment is still on track, as the guy on the phone kept it confidential but what I can confirm is that the suez canal did not affect the cards, had to ask 😂
I’m on 96 working days and he told me that my order is due to go into building this week, if not then next week, hope that helps 😃
Glad you asked about the Suez Canal! V good news for us on the last stretch...am on 92 working days 😬

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
1617351056071.png

Whelp, I was hoping to not get into triple digits. :(

Seems like they are working today, phone lines etc. are open.

Wuffles

View attachment 24442
Whelp, I was hoping to not get into triple digits. :(

Seems like they are working today, phone lines etc. are open.
I can confirm that they are working as I have had a series of mails back & forth on a technical issue with my impending build

04-12-2020 13:39Pre-Production86 working days

Merely a junior waiter