RTX 3080

kitltd

80 days today with a 3080 and 5900x - ordered in Dec so that I'd have plenty of time to edit my final film for college on it, the deadline is now three weeks away and with people on 100 days, it looks like my four year old HP Omen laptop may have to pull one last three hour 4K render out of its worn sd-card shaped butt :/

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
80 days today with a 3080 and 5900x - ordered in Dec so that I'd have plenty of time to edit my final film for college on it, the deadline is now three weeks away and with people on 100 days, it looks like my four year old HP Omen laptop may have to pull one last three hour 4K render out of its worn sd-card shaped butt :/
834F946F-639F-46F1-B1CF-82FEA6B0D2BD.jpeg

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Does anyone know if PCS got their delivery on the 2nd? and if so do we know any numbers?
I reached out to the guys on chat yesterday and it seems that they didn't get the delivery on the 2nd. I've hit that big old 100 today too, original order date of 18/11. The bloke on chat told me there were between 20 and 50 3080 orders ahead of me. The next delivery date he had in the system was 16/04 but I'm still hoping the 02/04 delivery arrives this week a little later than planned.

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
I reached out to the guys on chat yesterday and it seems that they didn't get the delivery on the 2nd. I've hit that big old 100 today too, original order date of 18/11. The bloke on chat told me there were between 20 and 50 3080 orders ahead of me. The next delivery date he had in the system was 16/04 but I'm still hoping the 02/04 delivery arrives this week a little later than planned.
In retrospect, it feels like the previous almost 6 months of waiting have flown by - now that it's so close, it's moving at a crawl 😭

If it's the 16th, I'll be at 112 days...

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Ok Folks

I have reached the 50 day millstone today!!!

Agent Cooper I could do with some cake Please :LOL:

Half way there ( I hope!!!)

5950x and 3080 in case you are wondering

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
I’ve just changed mine, I had also reached 50 days. I’m currently running a 960 so I couldn’t wait any longer!
What have you changed your order to??

I also checked through the chat function...was advised another two to three months...for completion

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
29F80A18-99D1-49B1-91A6-970BF58A3AAB.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I love you all, and respect you. But I’ve just changed to a 3070. I’m at 50 working days. I can’t wait until the middle of June. With no guarantee I’d like it now. Then maybe buy one in time. You’ve all been great and I guarantee with me changing there will be a delivery of 2000 tomorrow! So you’re all welcome haha.
Ok Folks

I have reached the 50 day millstone today!!!

Agent Cooper I could do with some cake Please :LOL:

Half way there ( I hope!!!)

5950x and 3080 in case you are wondering
Hope you don't mind sharing...

50th-drip-cake-1.jpg

Wuffles

So 100 days is the golden number yeah? the hype is building...
100 days would appear not so much as a "golden number" so much as an event horizon or a significant milestone.
Eventually when the great silicon famine has passed we will look back fondly upon these days and be able to proudly be able to say "were you there? Did you get a cake? You have never had it so good etc and so forth" to those who will cry and whinge when they have to wait 10 days for their RTX 5080