RTX 3080

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
And the order has been dispatched! Only got 1/3 promo game codes so I guess the other 2 have expired unfortunately and I can't seem to see which 3080 is in my build so that'll be a surprise when it arrives tomorrow! 5 months and 1 day since I placed the order, we are finally almost there! (unless DPD drop kick deliver in which case.....back to PCS to mend)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
And the order has been dispatched! Only got 1/3 promo game codes so I guess the other 2 have expired unfortunately and I can't seem to see which 3080 is in my build so that'll be a surprise when it arrives tomorrow! 5 months and 1 day since I placed the order, we are finally almost there! (unless DPD drop kick deliver in which case.....back to PCS to mend)
Double check your order on the PCS main website, game codes may be listed in there.

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Double check your order on the PCS main website, game codes may be listed in there.
Yeah 1 of them is listed there, but the other 2 aren't presumably because they expired. Someone posted a while back on this thread a contact at AMD and Nvidia to get the codes renewed as long as you can provide proof of purchase but it was deleted as it wasn't deemed to be on topic and they suggested it be posted on another thread.......issue being that I can't find said other thread or said comment that gave the contacts...

MarkDelamere37

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah 1 of them is listed there, but the other 2 aren't presumably because they expired. Someone posted a while back on this thread a contact at AMD and Nvidia to get the codes renewed as long as you can provide proof of purchase but it was deleted as it wasn't deemed to be on topic and they suggested it be posted on another thread.......issue being that I can't find said other thread or said comment that gave the contacts...
Think someone replied afterwards that AMD said they couldn't help them as well

Rclark17

When I spoke to them a few days ago they said that majority of the current 3080s they have in stock are zotacs and palits, as well as the odd gigabyte 😃

Rclark17

The scenes 🤩🙌
5F26EF7E-C0DB-4D03-B5B3-8C46DA47E51F.jpeg

BigBoss

28-12-2020 14:41Order Dispatched81 working days

Saved a bad Monday with the Super League business.

Also it has been dispatched with a company called palletways. Anybody had experience with them? I never even knew of their existence until now

MarkDelamere37

Bronze Level Poster

Also it has been dispatched with a company called palletways. Anybody had experience with them? I never even knew of their existence until now
I've had deliveries from them. Not had a problem

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

They’re a DPD subsidiary, for either larger cases that weigh too much or custom water build. It will come on a pallet so be prepared.

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster

What specs are in your build? Just want to check that is for a 3080 build and you aren’t giving those around the 70-80 day Mark false hope. The 3080 queue was roughly 105 working days just to get into build last week, so to go down to 81 to dispatched doesn't seem likely. I spoke to chat this morning she said they received 85 3080 cards last week.

Last edited:

Company uses them for higher priced items there very good the pallets themselfs are reinforced carboard so you can recycle it id keep it about tho handy to have to send it back if need be they normally drop stuff curb side if you live on a incline silly rule but there pritty strict about it tho will knock on your door and inform you of that if they have to

Magadeep

Bronze Level Poster
Does anyone know if you get given a time slot for delivery with DPD? Tomorrow is the day of arrival but I've got 4 and a half hours of calls and really don't want to miss this delivery 🙈

rich1241

I know it’s been many days but really good service from PCS today. Started building this morning, done with testing & now awaiting dispatch 😄. Seems like when all the parts are in stock they are really on the ball getting it finalised