RTX 3080

Stano

1619028998530.png

WOOOOOOOOO!

Building into testing within an hour! hoping for a dispatch tomorrow :p

Wuffles

We few; we happy few; we band of brothers!
The man who shares his cake with me today shall be my brother; however humble he may be, this day will elevate his status

04-12-2020 13:39Pre-Production100 working daysN/A

Over to you "AgentCooper; Cake Meister" ..... I eagerly await your acknowledgement

Surreal

Getting impatient now (standard 3080). I suppose the good thing about this is that I can upgrade my build as I go when new parts become available to PCS throughout this process. Already upgraded the case, RAM, PSU, AIO and additional case fans while waiting.

1619164508117.png

MarkDelamere37

Bronze Level Poster
Mine came with a Zotac card. One loose wire which had bent a pin slightly where internal packaging had been put in (easy fix) and no screws for M.2 ssd I wanted to add. Otherwise all good and it is well worth the wait. A little cable management to do too. Oh and it weighs a ton and is bigger than my last one and won't fit where the old pc did.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We few; we happy few; we band of brothers!
The man who shares his cake with me today shall be my brother; however humble he may be, this day will elevate his status

04-12-2020 13:39Pre-Production100 working daysN/A

Over to you "AgentCooper; Cake Meister" ..... I eagerly await your acknowledgement
Apologies for the lateness, yesterday had it's hectic moments and this thread was one I missed checking...
EEC0FC0A-835F-497A-8978-0364C8E2EF7E.jpeg

Congratulations on your special day(s)!

Starting to get more and more excited. Been checking this thread and emails alot more since day 80 lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-093602_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-093602_Samsung Internet.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 257

omirako

101 working days, they told me I'm 120 in the queue, it will take another 2 to 4 weeks to go into building, it depends on how many cards they receive, they are currently receiving about 20/30 cards every order and they have no idea when the next order will be and how many cards it will contain
After a week I am now 115 in the queue, they told me again that before end of May there's a good probability it will be built, that's not sure though
106 working days, 1st of December

105 days, still in pre-production, ordered on the 2nd December, 5900x - 3080 combo. Seems we have another month of waiting, unless the GPU gods intervene and grace us with their gifts. Will be worth the wait from what I can read/hear around: let's all hold on together.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
105 days, still in pre-production, ordered on the 2nd December, 5900x - 3080 combo. Seems we have another month of waiting, unless the GPU gods intervene and grace us with their gifts. Will be worth the wait from what I can read/hear around: let's all hold on together.
They tend to be dispatched around the 110 days are, so you're only about a week away hopefully.