RTX 3080

Day 115. Feel like my soul is slowly being sucked away at this point. Patience is running low.. beed sum motiviation 😭
Do you know if you haven't been assigned a GPU at all yet, or if this is a case of getting the GPU good to go, then the CPU runs out of stock, then GPU gets reassigned, CPU comes in stock... then the cycle continues.

If you haven't been assigned a GPU at all yet, I'm gonna be concerned about my wait time as well lol.

rouchie

Rising Star
I've been excited since day 1, day 44 now, I think I will go pop when I finally get the message that I am out of pre-build!

Do you know if you haven't been assigned a GPU at all yet, or if this is a case of getting the GPU good to go, then the CPU runs out of stock, then GPU gets reassigned, CPU comes in stock... then the cycle continues.

If you haven't been assigned a GPU at all yet, I'm gonna be concerned about my wait time as well lol.
From what I've seen they won't put anything aside, so you may have everything but the gpu, then someone else needs a cpu, so they will take that off your order, then your gpu comes in and now your waiting for a cpu, but then someone might need that gpu to completed another order, I've also seen people mentioning September dates for 3080 now, I've been waiting since 11th December, 105 working days with zero contact from PCS

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
From what I've seen they won't put anything aside, so you may have everything but the gpu, then someone else needs a cpu, so they will take that off your order, then your gpu comes in and now your waiting for a cpu, but then someone might need that gpu to completed another order, I've also seen people mentioning September dates for 3080 now, I've been waiting since 11th December, 105 working days with zero contact from PCS
Other people will only get stuff assigned from you if they’re further ahead in the queue.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
All builds are assembled in strict order number, that's how you would expect it to be. That means that people ahead of you in the queue get first 'dibs' on deliveries of parts. When your order is at the head of the build queue then you will get priority on any parts delivered.

Wuffles

I ordered mine on 04/12/2020 and it arrived this morning @ 1100 so with you being a week out from me I think you can expect to hear soonish.
As for comms, apart from the vanilla responses I got during the "where am I in the queue?" mails, I never got anything from PCS.
However as soon as I went into build my email inbox was stuffed with updates including a plethora of delivery updates.

It will happen and apart from checking for box damage (none) my new pet will have to sit quietly until the weekend until I can get away from the job that funded the thing.

Patience my friend (y)

hol135

Bronze Level Poster

Only waiting on gpu.

I ordered mine on 04/12/2020 and it arrived this morning @ 1100 so with you being a week out from me I think you can expect to hear soonish.
As for comms, apart from the vanilla responses I got during the "where am I in the queue?" mails, I never got anything from PCS.
However as soon as I went into build my email inbox was stuffed with updates including a plethora of delivery updates.

It will happen and apart from checking for box damage (none) my new pet will have to sit quietly until the weekend until I can get away from the job that funded the thing.

Patience my friend (y)
Lol one can only hope 😂 I'm in no major rush tbf my pc I have atm is more than enough but no one loves a 6/7 month wait haha

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
Day 115. Feel like my soul is slowly being sucked away at this point. Patience is running low.. beed sum motiviation 😭
same feeling here,

Patience my friend (y)
glad to hear your delivery was smooth etc!

i ordered just 3 days after you so hopefully wont be much longer. the rep i spoke to today said they were still on november builds but fingers crossed its next week fo me!

itsantonn

Hit 60 working days, honestly I'm a patient person but this is trying 😂 Going to re-look at my build and see what updates I can make. Anyone else around the 60 day mark? I can't wait to get my hands on my pc and RTX 3080.

Sabzdadon

Hit 60 working days, honestly I'm a patient person but this is trying 😂 Going to re-look at my build and see what updates I can make. Anyone else around the 60 day mark? I can't wait to get my hands on my pc and RTX 3080.
I hit 50 days today so a couple weeks behind you.

Yorkmann

Bronze Level Poster
22 working days - worked out my average "build date" as 06th Sept :c

Edit: Based on dispatch dates taken from this thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-100343_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210507-100343_Samsung Internet.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 184

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Only another 57 days and I can have my cake from @AgentCooper 😁 In the meantime I'll just have to make do with my old pcs computer..

*looks at said computer and gives it a few pokes to get it to hurry up and boot into windows..