RTX 3080

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I did it guys. 100 days. Plz bless me with cake
View attachment 26278
EFCD1B39-B827-4FDD-B38E-D7471CDE11B3.jpeg

I don't think pcs are gonna have any more shipments for another week or two based on the email they sent out. I'm at 111 days I think I'll potentially see 120 before I go into building

I don't think pcs are gonna have any more shipments for another week or two based on the email they sent out. I'm at 111 days I think I'll potentially see 120 before I go into building
What email did you get? I'm on 106 days haven't had an email tho. I spoke to them Saturday just to confirm no other part would hold my build up and they said just waiting on the 3080

jaggy1991

doesnt really help anyone out but FYI i phoned them yesterday to change to a 3070 and they told me there were a thousand people give or take in both ques (3070&3080)

mine has been awaiting dispatch for 7 days now... is that normal?
A while ago someone had a similar issue and I think they were told they are out of packing boxes and another was told they were out of Polystyrene or what ever it was they used to pad it in the box so maybe could be a similar issue?

A while ago someone had a similar issue and I think they were told they are out of packing boxes and another was told they were out of Polystyrene or what ever it was they used to pad it in the box so maybe could be a similar issue?
Might get a quick answer if you send a message to the support peeps, they usually get back to me within an hour

quincy

I changed cards two days ago and my pc has been dispatched and is with DPD now so the packaging/boxing wont be the problem.
Ah ok, well that sucks to know haha, I have been waiting since November 2020 for this order. maybe they just put dispatch to shut people up from complaining haha

rouchie

Rising Star
Ah ok, well that sucks to know haha, I have been waiting since November 2020 for this order. maybe they just put dispatch to shut people up from complaining haha
He might find it turns up rattling round in a teachest all battered to bits!!

quincy

He might find it turns up rattling round in a teachest all battered to bits!!
I hope not XD I have been told because they have no more packaging... but then the dude above got his dispatched before mine even tho mine was supposedly ready for dispatch 5 days before............

I hope not XD I have been told because they have no more packaging... but then the dude above got his dispatched before mine even tho mine was supposedly ready for dispatch 5 days before............
do they maybe have multiple locations that they get built at? maybe your place ran out? Or maybe they needed a bigger box for you that they didnt have

TomBerry

Bright Spark
do they maybe have multiple locations that they get built at? maybe your place ran out? Or maybe they needed a bigger box for you that they didnt have
They all get built in one warehouse, @quincy I'd recommend calling them tomorrow and see what the hold up is with the awaiting dispatch, especially as other people's orders are going out as normal :)

I think I'm gonna cry, I hope it doesn't attempt to deliver it on the weekend.

Typical the week I go to visit my parents and I may need to delay delivery, I hope I can delay delivery if they attempt it on the weekend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210520-180400_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210520-180400_Chrome.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 195