RTX 3080

rouchie

Rising Star
Yesterday testing started, now awaiting dispatch! 99 days. Not that I'm refreshing every 5 minutes or anything.
@Roballix - Thats great mate, you will soon have you hands on the new piece of kit!! Meanwhile, I am still in building Do I get one of your wonderful cakes now @AgentCooper ?

1626935640153.png

Last edited:

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
i think we need to have a vote on changing @AgentCooper's title from 'THE HAND OF MOD' to 'MOST HOLY CAKE PROVIDER' given the sheer amount of cake he has provided so far :D

edit: or similar title if anyone can come up with a better one.

SpeedyRoberto

i think we need to have a vote on changing @AgentCooper's title from 'THE HAND OF MOD' to 'MOST HOLY CAKE PROVIDER' given the sheer amount of cake he has provided so far :D

Ah yes! Sure, remember 'the parting of the red velvet sponge cake'? Or that time at the last supper when they ran out of food and he said "let there be cake". Which was great until everyone realised he turned the drinks into cake too 😬

Sweet Mary and AgentCooper, we were parched that night!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

Ah yes! Sure, remember 'the parting of the red velvet sponge cake'? Or that time at the last supper when they ran out of food and he said "let there be cake". Which was great until everyone realised he turned the drinks into cake too 😬

Sweet Mary and AgentCooper, we were parched that night!
I have updated my custom title, as per your request.