RTX 3080

SiAdams

Never expected to see this PC this year 😬

if I need help once I get it up and running, should I open a new thread or ask in here?
Thanks in advance guys, i really appreciate all the help we get in here. i think it is awesome
211828425-06-2021 11:01Awaiting Dispatch35 working days

rouchie

Rising Star
Never expected to see this PC this year 😬

if I need help once I get it up and running, should I open a new thread or ask in here?
Thanks in advance guys, i really appreciate all the help we get in here. i think it is awesome
211828425-06-2021 11:01Awaiting Dispatch35 working days

Nice one mate, that arrived a lot sooner than you were hoping for!

Klash

Attachments

• IMG-20210813-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20210813-WA0001.jpeg
    837.5 KB · Views: 191

niceviews

hey all,
been lurking for a little and was just wondering if someone has some information about the graphics card situation currently.
My build is currently 8 days pre-prod with the 3080, which was in stock when i ordered, but seems to be out of stock now with a restock date of 15/09. I don't mind waiting till then but i'm wondering if they ever get stock earlier or later than estimated or whether to switch to a 3070 ti as it seems to be in stock for now.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
hey all,
been lurking for a little and was just wondering if someone has some information about the graphics card situation currently.
My build is currently 8 days pre-prod with the 3080, which was in stock when i ordered, but seems to be out of stock now with a restock date of 15/09. I don't mind waiting till then but i'm wondering if they ever get stock earlier or later than estimated or whether to switch to a 3070 ti as it seems to be in stock for now.
You can see above the average wait times, it's roughly 35 working days at the moment which is just under 2 months. But even cards that are in stock will have a wait of just over a month just because demand is so high and there are queues for all of them.

rouchie

Rising Star
You can see above the average wait times, it's roughly 35 working days at the moment which is just under 2 months. But even cards that are in stock will have a wait of just over a month just because demand is so high and there are queues for all of them.
Ohhhh we used to DREAM of 35 working days,! Woulda' been a palace to us. We used to have to wait over a 'undred days in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! 35 working days? Luxury

iEwg

Seen the 3080 lost the "pre-order" tag so I switched from the 3070 to it, i'm 14 working days into pre-production - will that effectively place me at the back of the queue for my build?

Thanks

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Seen the 3080 lost the "pre-order" tag so I switched from the 3070 to it, i'm 14 working days into pre-production - will that effectively place me at the back of the queue for my build?

Thanks
Builds are based on original order date so you'll be in exactly the same place, depending on when a 3080 becomes available

JediMonsoon

Gold Level Poster

Thanks
No you stay where you are in the queue even if changing components. It’s based on the original order date.