RTX 3080

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Absolutely - i was worried reading some of the 100 day waits there was earlier in the year, delighted its picked up so quickly.
Yeah, something quite major has happened even in the last 2 weeks. It's gone down pretty quickly from 25 days which it was for a good month or so down to the 15 or so.

But for a long time it was over 35 days, and as you say, nearer beginning of this year, over 100 days.

It's just been a crazy few years, PCS have done admirably well to keep up with demand.

Elliott B

Bronze Level Poster
1634829474641.png

22 working days total (probably 23 when finally delivered). Very happy :)

mike_d99

Bronze Level Poster
How long does it take from dispatch to delivery? Is it usually 24 hours? Hoping I'll get it on Tuesday - assuming it's actually dispatched on Monday, of course

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How long does it take from dispatch to delivery? Is it usually 24 hours? Hoping I'll get it on Tuesday - assuming it's actually dispatched on Monday, of course
Yeah, 99% of the time it’s next day delivery with DPD in the mainland 🙂👍

If you install the DPD app you can enjoy some real time tracking.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you're in the mainland uk they normally arrive the following day, get the DPD app and you can track it right to your door

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks both :)
It should pop up in the DPD app once it's actually been collected by DPD, but you won't get actual tracking until the morning of delivery. They would normally let you know your 1 hour time window first thing in the morning as well.

The DPD app is awesome, well worth using, you can also reschedule delivery if you needed to from the app.

EfnO

I was really worried about the wait times on my build given I'd heard looooong estimates from other system integrators but the recent posts here have given me a bit of hope it'll not be too long! My current machine is pretty long in the tooth at this point for what I need so I'm so excited to upgrade to some top-end stuff :love:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was really worried about the wait times on my build given I'd heard looooong estimates from other system integrators but the recent posts here have given me a bit of hope it'll not be too long! My current machine is pretty long in the tooth at this point for what I need so I'm so excited to upgrade to some top-end stuff :love:
Yeah, wait times are pretty good at the moment, only issue is that there are quite a few parts out of stock, hopefully that's because they're being replaced with new parts or stocks will come back in soon.

But the build queues are the best they've been for a long time at the moment.

EfnO

Yeah, wait times are pretty good at the moment, only issue is that there are quite a few parts out of stock, hopefully that's because they're being replaced with new parts or stocks will come back in soon.

But the build queues are the best they've been for a long time at the moment.
I was wondering about that too - everything on my build was listed as in stock when I placed the order so I'm hoping that means plain sailing 🙏🏻

BlindPleb

Typical, the 3080s were in stock roughly 24 hours before I received my compensation pay-out. But were in Pre-Order yesterday morning when I was finally able to purchase my quote lol. Hopefully I shouldn't have to wait too long for it.

AToothbrush

What's the wait times currently on 3080 builds, just pulled the trigger on a 3080/5900x build when I saw they weren't pre order but when I made some amendments the 3080 showed as pre-order.