RTX 3080

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
Yes it's been "dispatched", however it's not been picked-up by DPD yet, but is set to deliver tomorrow before 2PM. There was a pretty quick reaction to me adding the Saturday delivery sub-order.
Sorry if I've missed this in an earlier post, but did you go for the standard 3080 and how long have you waited since preproduction began?

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
It was 15 working days before the build started on Monday and it took longer than expected in testing due to problems. And yes, I went for a standard 3080 10Gb.
Much better than the near 90/100+ working days people were waiting last year, that's why I was confirming haha hope you enjoy your build mate

RichardL

Might be a breakdown in communication here and sorry if my fault.

I didn't know you could upgrade your PCS order to Saturday delivery.

I thought it was like dispatch - tracking - got onto DPD website and upgrade.

But looking above seem orders get delivered Saturday regardless. Nice one.

Might be a breakdown in communication here and sorry if my fault.

I didn't know you could upgrade your PCS order to Saturday delivery.

I thought it was like dispatch - tracking - got onto DPD website and upgrade.

But looking above seem orders get delivered Saturday regardless. Nice one.
its a weird one for sure, i was sent a text saying id receive the pc on monday, and due to harsh wind, it even had a one day delay, but nope. like 30 mins before it got delivered they sent another text.... thank god i was off of work as id have missed it though.

trojanfoe

its a weird one for sure, i was sent a text saying id receive the pc on monday, and due to harsh wind, it even had a one day delay, but nope. like 30 mins before it got delivered they sent another text.... thank god i was off of work as id have missed it though.
I think you were very lucky, which is a nice thing these days where unlucky seems the default :)

RichardL

my system finally arrived yesterday, gotta admit didnt come from DPD, but palletline, was so scared cus of the online reviews, but I kept in communication with them and it went smooth sailing
Did you order one of the cases that comes delivered on a pallet by any chance?