RTX Cards in 17" laptops

KCannon98

Hello, Just wondering if i could get a confirmation on this. Was looking to buy a laptop with 17" display but all the RTX seem to be unavailable, Just want an RTX 2060. Guessing its low stock or am i doing something wrong?

Anything helps, thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello, Just wondering if i could get a confirmation on this. Was looking to buy a laptop with 17" display but all the RTX seem to be unavailable, Just want an RTX 2060. Guessing its low stock or am i doing something wrong?

Anything helps, thanks.
Best to contact PCS directly as we haven't been told anything, it's possible they're in the middle of a chassis refresh, but given the situation with corona, I think it's more likely stocks have run dry. It has been particularly busy over the last month since all this kicked off.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just further, it's not just the 17" laptops, they've only got 3 models of 15" still on sale and they're all with GTX cards too, I do think it's stock related, nothing you're doing wrong.

D

Deleted member 94250

Best to contact PCS directly as we haven't been told anything, it's possible they're in the middle of a chassis refresh, but given the situation with corona, I think it's more likely stocks have run dry. It has been particularly busy over the last month since all this kicked off.
the 2060 is out of stock, I've been jealously checking out the new offerings and it always says its out of stock when you press proceed