RTX2060 Stock

elliotr19

Hi,

I recently ordered a system with an RTX2060 and it was in stock when I ordered it. Looking now, the item is out of stock (greyed out). Would this possibly delay my order or would there be sufficient stock to fulfil my order since it was in stock on ordering it?

Thanks,
Elliot

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,

I recently ordered a system with an RTX2060 and it was in stock when I ordered it. Looking now, the item is out of stock (greyed out). Would this possibly delay my order or would there be sufficient stock to fulfil my order since it was in stock on ordering it?

Thanks,
Elliot
PCS will contact you if there are any issues, but it just means it’s out of stock now for new orders, shouldn’t affect existing orders.

The configurator is only for new orders, it has no bearing on order awaiting build.

Emsworth

I'd been planning on putting one of these in my new order, but the greyed out before I submitted it. Will they be coming back into stock in the foreseeable, or should I look for an alternative?

Ta

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'd been planning on putting one of these in my new order, but the greyed out before I submitted it. Will they be coming back into stock in the foreseeable, or should I look for an alternative?

Ta
As far as we currently know, they’re not made any more and have been superseded by the 3000 series.

The 3060 is the direct replacement.

Citrus_9

Expert
As far as we currently know, they’re not made any more and have been superseded by the 3000 series.

The 3060 is the direct replacement.
I though NVidia decided to continue selling them for some time. It was discontinued since around November and then relaunched not long time ago.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I though NVidia decided to continue selling them for some time. It was discontinued since around November and then relaunched not long time ago.

That was a rumour never actually said by nvidia.

And given that everywhere has run out of them, I’d say not accurate.

elliotr19

I contacted PCS about my order and apparently although it was showing in stock when I ordered my system, the 2060 stock at the moment is an issue, so I am to expect a delay until they get more stock in which is quite annoying. Oh well, it'll be worth the wait I guess when it finally arrives :LOL: