Rugby World Cup 2011

Museite

The squads have all been released now. Happy enough with England's one aside from the continual presence of the deadwood Mike Tindall.

How is everyone feeling about their respective nation's chances?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
concidering wales group im a bit gutted if we get through the stage not only will it be a miricle but no one will have a chance against us and there will be flying pigs at the millenium stadium.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The squads have all been released now. Happy enough with England's one aside from the continual presence of the deadwood Mike Tindall.

I was disappointed for Flutey. I think he is better than Hape, and the less said about Tindall the better!

I am still perplexed with England, with all the good players coming through, why they insist on picking the old timers like Tindall, Thompson and Shaw (the latter doesnt even have a club!). Well, actually, not too difficult to work out that Johnson still picks his mates from the 2003 WC :)

All in all, I do think we have as good a chance as we did in the last 2, BUT only if we dont muck about and try and be too clever about it (just fall flat on your face then!)

Oh and Wilko still > Flood :D

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I am loking forward to seeing south africa losing that cup. Garn Cueto! (My mum and dad are friends woth him:p)

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Did anyone see the Scotland v Argentina game? Had me to the end of my seat the whole way through, terrible luck to Scotland though.

Al.Neri

Super Star
didn't watch it, I was going to but I forgot to set my alarm. not surprised at the result, something told me last night that they may very well not win. considering how england are now changing up through the gears, barring one of the wheels coming off next weekend, scotland will be on the plane home early. if england play like they did yesterday, scotland might as well leave at half time and try to avoid the queue at the airport.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
I found Scotland haven't done as bad as I thought they would... Last time I remember Scotland playing England, England won but not by far, it was a close shot. I found Scotland were winning for a huge majority of the game then they just slipped someone though and Argentina had a try... I'm saying this as a Scotland AND England fan aha.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
I know.. I was born in England and lived in Scotland most of my life with Scottish family and a Scottish accent.. I'm a mongrel :D

Mind you, whenever England are playing (in any sport) you gotta keep quiet when they score in a Scottish pub. If you cheer for England in a Glasgow pub thats a first class ticket to getting a thrashing :p

Pete

Bright Spark
here's hoping the Welsh team does us proud.

[video=youtube;xybnTkrYbRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xybnTkrYbRI[/video]

:¬)