Safest way to power a gaming pc

OluOla

Bronze Level Poster
I have a pc and im still waiting for my monitor to arrive i dont have a wall outlet close to me so Im using a 4 plug surge protected extension thats around 3 to 4 meteres.

Whats the safest way to protect my pc is that enough or should i invest in a ups i also dont have frequent power outages once in 3 years which was caused and not random.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have a pc and im still waiting for my monitor to arrive i dont have a wall outlet close to me so Im using a 4 plug surge protected extension thats around 3 to 4 meteres.

Whats the safest way to protect my pc is that enough or should i invest in a ups i also dont have frequent power outages once in 3 years which was caused and not random.
Surge protector is all that's required unless you're running real time software that's reliant on uptime or a 24/7 server or something

OluOla

Bronze Level Poster
Surge protector is all that's required unless you're running real time software that's reliant on uptime or a 24/7 server or something
Thanks for that I probably should invest in a. Actually good extension have quiet a cheap one atm.