Sales parts queries

omirako

Hi all, I've been following this thread for a while, not sure it's the right place for this question but since I'm going for a 3080 Strix I'm going to give it a shot (sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue):
I ordered on the 30/11, I selected for my build the 5900x with the stock cooler because I wanted to buy an aftermarket AIO (I love nzxt's coolers), but since the 5900x technically doesn't come with a stock cooler, is this just an error of the configurator? Am I going to receive a stock amd cooler like the wraith prism or am I going to be notified around February/March when my system will (hopefully) be ready for being built and informed that I need to choose a different one, prolonging my build even further (if for example there won't be any cooler stocks but just queues)?
I just don't want to be stuck waiting in the near future more than I have to, since my build is relatively new I can think ahead of time since I'm still able to make changes to my order without messing up with the various part's queues (if hopefully is true that changing parts of the build doesn't alter the other queues this is a non-issue, if it's false, I've just lost 6 pre-production days)
Thank you all, I hope I was clear (and readable) enough, have a nice day!

P.S. I don't want to feed the fire of this thread because it's been discussed enough and I know nobody knows the answer, I'm just asking youS most pure and sincere predictions; Do you think I'm gonna wait forever for the Strix? Should I change it with a standard 3080 now that I still have time? I know that even with the standard 3080 I'm going to wait a long time and I don't care, the problem is that I'm sincerly afraid that with the Strix (take this with a huge grain of salt) I'll have to wait 'till June.

Stevewtw

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all, I've been following this thread for a while, not sure it's the right place for this question but since I'm going for a 3080 Strix I'm going to give it a shot (sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue):
I ordered on the 30/11, I selected for my build the 5900x with the stock cooler because I wanted to buy an aftermarket AIO (I love nzxt's coolers), but since the 5900x technically doesn't come with a stock cooler, is this just an error of the configurator? Am I going to receive a stock amd cooler like the wraith prism or am I going to be notified arounf February/March when my system will (hopefully) be ready for being built and informed that I need to choose one, prolonging my build even further (if for example there won't be any cooler stocks but just queues)?
I just don't want to be stuck waiting in the near future more than I have to, since my build is relatively new I have a lot of time ahead and I'm still able to make changes to my order without messing up with the various part's queues (if hopefully is true that changing parts of the build doesn't alter the other queues)
Thank you all, I hope I was clear (and readable) enough, have a nice day!

P.S. I don't want to feed the fire of this thread because it's been discussed enough and I know nobody knows the answer, I'm just asking youS most pure and sincere predictions; Do you think I'm gonna wait forever for the Strix? Should I change it with a standard 3080 now that I still have time? I know that even with the standard 3080 I'm going to wait a long time and I don't care, the problem is that I'm sincerly afraid that with the Strix (take this with a huge grain of salt) I'll have to wait 'till June.
You can order a NZXT cooler as a 'special order' - call them to discuss.