Samsung 32" Odyssey G5..... the screen won't sit in position.

SColie

Bronze Level Poster
Silly question but I have just bought the monitor above but the screen adjustment tilt will not stay in position. If I angle it so the screen is at 90 degree angle to the desk it slowly slides down to the lowest setting a over about 5mins, tilting slightly down. There are 2 screws in the back where the tilt part attaches to the main securing arm but these already seem quite tight...

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
Silly question but I have just bought the monitor above but the screen adjustment tilt will not stay in position. If I angle it so the screen is at 90 degree angle to the desk it slowly slides down to the lowest setting a over about 5mins, tilting slightly down. There are 2 screws in the back where the tilt part attaches to the main securing arm but these already seem quite tight...

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Hey there,
I have the exact same monitor and the first time I've tilted it was after reading your post lol (learn something new everyday, right?). So far it hasn't moved at all, it's sitting pretty solid. I'm not sure what to suggest. Others here might have a couple of suggestions if they've had a similar issue even if it's been with a different monitor. :)