Samsung G9 price.

xdcdoc

Just my luck.

Decided to pull trigger on a G9 ultra wide and the price seems to have leapt in the last few days? Can't seem to get them on Amazon at moment except from 3rd parties / used.

Anyone any idea what is happening? Any guesses as to whether this is temporary?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just my luck.

Decided to pull trigger on a G9 ultra wide and the price seems to have leapt in the last few days? Can't seem to get them on Amazon at moment except from 3rd parties / used.

Anyone any idea what is happening? Any guesses as to whether this is temporary?
They’ve announced a new nano LED model due in July I believe. I wouldn’t have thought that would affect stocks of this model though as it will be significantly more expensive. Just worth mentioning.

They are very popular and have been in and out of stock since release.

They've got stocks on eBuyer:

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They've got stocks on eBuyer:

I've also just had a look and they have stock on Overclockers, Box and CCL. They all seem to have fairly similar prices, although I'm not too sure how that compares with the 'normal' price on Amazon.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've also just had a look and they have stock on Overclockers, Box and CCL. They all seem to have fairly similar prices, although I'm not too sure how that compares with the 'normal' price on Amazon.
Has anyone had any dealings with Box, because they seem to have very good stocks when others don't, and often are the best price as well.

Ash_

Master Poster
Has anyone had any dealings with Box, because they seem to have very good stocks when others don't, and often are the best price as well.
Yeah, i bought a Seasonic PSU from them, way cheaper than anywhere else, free delivery etc... can't recall how fast it came - but i work away all week so doesn't really matter what day it comes, as long as it there when i get back to start the weekend.

On top of that, i am always out for a bargain and often buy 'B grade' equipment, as it is much cheaper and generally it is just someone has opted against having it and sent it back - Box and OC have some bargains on B grade items quite often and of 20 or so B grade items i have had, only an AIO has needed to be sent back (it literally didn't work at all and i have no idea how they sold it like that - B grade or not... they item is meant to be missing a minor part or a damaged box etc).

xdcdoc

I can buy from overclockers sure... just resenting paying about £200 more than i would have from Amazon a week or so ago!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I can buy from overclockers sure... just resenting paying about £200 more than i would have from Amazon a week or so ago!
Name of the game at the minute mate, all prices are fluctuating like crazy, really is all about luck at the minute

Ash_

Master Poster
I myself have not had any dealings with box but my gaming group will not touch them great if u get it and it works absolute nightmare if it dosent is the gist of it
Of all the companies i have dealt with, OC’s and CCL would be the ones i’d say to avoid. Whenever i buy from OC’s... it’s an absolute nightmare, but the items are generally fine, just they charge delivery fee, even if you spend £1000. CCL has awful customer care from my experience, 3 weeks to get an RMA acknowledgement.

Of all the companies i have dealt with, OC’s and CCL would be the ones i’d say to avoid. Whenever i buy from OC’s... it’s an absolute nightmare, but the items are generally fine, just they charge delivery fee, even if you spend £1000. CCL has awful customer care from my experience, 3 weeks to get an RMA acknowledgement.
I dont use overclockers either my best mate bought a cpu from them it arrived with the outer packaging fine but inside the box had been dented the pins were bent so he sent it back with the same packaging to show them and they determined he had bent the pins installing it and was a liar so I avoid them at all costs tbh tho with every company out there some have had a great exsperiance others awful guess its luck :(

Ash_

Master Poster
I dont use overclockers either my best mate bought a cpu from them it arrived with the outer packaging fine but inside the box had been dented the pins were bent so he sent it back with the same packaging to show them and they determined he had bent the pins installing it and was a liar so I avoid them at all costs tbh tho with every company out there some have had a great exsperiance others awful guess its luck :(
I’ve had to threaten them with legal action before, just to get an order dispatched.

Box have been fine for me.

Ash_

Master Poster
After this, i decided to buy an ‘open box’ from Box (40% off or something) and it arrived today and here is the result...

Definitely best looking on places like box for these sorts of deals.

Attachments

• 9C02B6CE-A250-48F4-B960-A6D75AA3D3E8.jpeg
    9C02B6CE-A250-48F4-B960-A6D75AA3D3E8.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 116
  • F0256DC3-67AB-4BE1-A02C-0B8C8ADFDA2C.jpeg
    F0256DC3-67AB-4BE1-A02C-0B8C8ADFDA2C.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 119