Samsung LC49RG90SSUXEN 49" Back in stock

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well my monitor has been dispatched earlier today, excitement again lol

With my exchange refund,
Samsung have been excellent with the whole proccess only took 6 days from sending the item back
and contacting me yesterday.

They have now sent me email to say refund will be credited back to my card within 3-5 days.
As a bonus this is your third special present feeling :)

D

Deleted member 103489

amazon are sending out 2nd monitor tomorrow so that's rather impressive from them to do that.

Their collecting the 2nd monitor on the 28th though

NOW SURELY MY 3RD ONE HAS TO BE THE LUCKY ONE LOL

D

Deleted member 103489

Intrestingly though... when i did mention about dead pixels for this monitor they did say to me your not the only one who has reported this issue and they may have to pull this monitor of amazon for awhile.

D

Deleted member 103489

Also @steaky360 changed my monitor to 240hz and don't seem to be experiencing any problems? is their anything else i need to do to replicate the black screen?

steaky360

Also @steaky360 changed my monitor to 240hz and don't seem to be experiencing any problems? is their anything else i need to do to replicate the black screen?
OOOOO I've not tried recently but nothing was updated? What driver version are you using? Maybe it just isn't affecting you (lucky you!!)?

D

Deleted member 103489

v 456.71.. also not updated the software on monitor though.

D

Deleted member 103489

OOOOO I've not tried recently but nothing was updated? What driver version are you using? Maybe it just isn't affecting you (lucky you!!)?
I would rather have that than missing pixels though😂😂

steaky360

I'm on the same version :( - mine froze up before and after the software update on the monitor... Boo!

I'm sure you'll get a non-pixel defective monitor soon!

Edit: @Jamie85 is it still working with G-sync/adaptive sync enabled? I've read that's the problem.

D

Deleted member 103489

@steaky360 yes i have g-sync enabled, as soon as i change this to 240hz i get sound from windows 10 (like when you unplug usb)
and this enables fine.

At first the screen did appear all stretched, so i had to change to 100% stretch and display res to 5120x1440, as for some odd reason it was set to 2560x1080 @240hz

D

Deleted member 103489

@steaky360 i think i may have replicated your problem in the nvidia control panel while changing to 240hz i get the black screen then reverts back to 120hz.. this was working fine to but seems to be consistent now.

steaky360

From all the reading I’ve done it should display fine with Gsync off, admittedly I’ve not tried it myself - will have a go at weekend. Last time I tried it inconsistently turned itself back on so don’t want to risk losing the picture and not getting it back on a work day.

D

Deleted member 103489

From all the reading I’ve done it should display fine with Gsync off, admittedly I’ve not tried it myself - will have a go at weekend. Last time I tried it inconsistently turned itself back on so don’t want to risk losing the picture and not getting it back on a work day.
Yeah would not risk that again until patch comes out and fixes the issue.

For me i do get black screen but this only lasts for about minute before reverting me back to 120hz instead of 240hz, this seems to only happened in nvdia panel while g-sync enabled.

So this does seem to be very widespread issue, hopefully nvidia get this sorted soon.

D

Deleted member 103489

Ok,

Maybe i should start new thread here, but i am having a computer problem here.

When rebooting the computer i am now getting 1 long bleep then 3 short bleeps from the motherboard, which from my indication without google is either gpu or ram issue, however nothing has been touched.. not had this issue this morning while booting.

(hopefully nothing is failing on me here)

Could this be down to the new monitor?

i have taken out the display port and the symptoms remain... this really is not my week lol

Again nothing has been touched or altered accept changing the hz to 240 on the monitor :S

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok,

Maybe i should start new thread here, but i am having a computer problem here.

When rebooting the computer i am now getting 1 long bleep then 3 short bleeps from the motherboard, which from my indication without google is either gpu or ram issue, however nothing has been touched.. not had this issue this morning while booting.

(hopefully nothing is failing on me here)

Could this be down to the new monitor?

i ahave taken out the display port and the symptoms remain... this really is not my week lol

Again nothing has been touched or altered accept changing the hz to 240 on the monitor :S
Is it an Asus board?