Sancho completes move, Kane on the move?

rouchie

Rising Star
So Sancho has completed his move to Man Utd for £73 million and Kane rumoured to be off to the other side of Manchester for a cool £160 million!

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I know he’s a guaranteed goal scorer and his assist game was off the chain last season, but £160,000,000 for a player who’s about to turn 28 and with ankles that are becoming increasingly more glasslike as time goes on is insane.

Not that it’d present a huge problem for Citeh, they’ve got a big old barrel of money these days and they’d probably recoup at least half of that back on shirt sales.

SiAdams

I’ve heard this as well £160 million for Kane. I don’t think he’s worth that much but it’s a good replacement for Augeuro.
Hopefully Varane signs for united and Pogba to PSG.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’ve heard this as well £160 million for Kane. I don’t think he’s worth that much but it’s a good replacement for Augeuro.
Hopefully Varane signs for united and Pogba to PSG.
But surely they could spend a similar amount of money and prise Haaland away from Dortmund? BD don’t need to sell but it seems a better investment to throw the chequebook at. His dad played for City so there’s a link there, and Roy Keane has retired so he’s got no worries on the intentional injury grudge side of things.

Over to Old Trafford…

If Paul Pogba leaves, even on a nominal fee, it’s surely a good thing for Manchester United. I’m not a fan of theirs but I think Solskjaer is on the right track taking them back to that fast flowing, counter attacking methodology that can ruin the shape of a team in seconds. Pogba is such a talented lad but he’ll need the whole team to built around him, and that’s just not their way. Alex Ferguson shipped out many a player who thought they were bigger than the club, if OGS can carry that ethos and finally bring in a bit of silverware this coming season things will get interesting. If not… he might be living on borrowed time. And that managerial job will look like even more of a poisoned chalice than ever.

SiAdams

Yes the old grudge between Keane and Haaland. I wonder if that did stop young Haaland from joining United.
It would be a much better investment for City agreement I agree. I guess we will know soon. Like you said Harry will score 20+ plus goals for City but for how long.
Pogba needs to go mate. You’re bang on though and it’s unfortunate as he’s such a good player but it’s not what Ole needs. I do think we are on the right track. We need another solid midfielder. Fred can’t fill Pogba’s boots and I’m not sure why we signed Van de Beek. Feel sorry for the lad.
Who is your team
Of choice then sir Cooper?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Who is your team of choice then sir Cooper?
It was never a choice. Even though I was born and raised in England I’m the spawn of a Catholic family from Glasgow so I was raised Celtic.

These days I’m just a fan of the game, I’ll watch any old match. Which is why Mrs C says I’m not allowed Sky until I retire, I’d never get anything done.