Saturday Delivery questions

Rakk

The Awesome
Heya,

Ok, so I've ordered saturday delivery for my new PC, so, was wondering when it would have to be dispatched by for it to arrive.

I realise that since my PC only went into 'In Testing' this morning, it's not going to be with me by tomorrow, but I was just wondering :)

steveuk87

Super Star
yeah it has to go through testing and over night QC unfortuntly, so next week :) do you have to have it delivered on a sat??

Steve

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, I can't easily have a day off work, and I'm not having it delivered to work at 9 in the morning (cos you know it'd turn up early) and then the box sitting and staring at me all day....

steveuk87

Super Star
haha can no 1 sit in for you? if not then yeah sat your last option, but gutted >.< i had mine delivered to work, just so i could have it >.< its mine alllllllllllllllllllllllll mine!!! muhahahahaha *slaps self* sorry the dark side took over

Steve

WhatCanIKeep?

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Please send me your order number and I will be able to check this for you, or you can call our call centre on 0844 499 4000 for further information.

WhatCanIKeep?

Rakk

The Awesome
Hi,

Thanks, just got back in from lunch at the pub so mulling over my options :).

But yeah, definately want it to get its full 12-24 in QC, just wondering whether to change to before 10am delivery (mon-fri) - also depends on my boss :)

Rakk

Rakk

The Awesome
Woot, changed to early morning delivery, so hopefully should get it soon.
And nice chatting to you on the phone WhatCanIKeep?

WhatCanIKeep?

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rakk,

Always happy to help :)

If we can assist you any further then please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Also it was nice talking to you on the phone :)