Scansnap S300 software

delboyuk2508

Hi
I have a Scansnap S300 scanner, made by Fujitsu, they have recently said that it is no longer supported by them for Windows 10, Does anyone know of any free software that will allow this scanner to work with Windows 10 please?

Many thanks

Derek

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi
I have a Scansnap S300 scanner, made by Fujitsu, they have recently said that it is no longer supported by them for Windows 10, Does anyone know of any free software that will allow this scanner to work with Windows 10 please?

Many thanks

Derek
It should still work, it’s just not supported.

delboyuk2508

No Fujitsu say it will not work with Windows 10 and there is a paid version of software "Vuescan" out there which does make it work but I don't want to pay for it, it removes the watermark if I purchase it. The problem is the drivers are not available for windows 10.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
No Fujitsu say it will not work with Windows 10 and there is a paid version of software "Vuescan" out there which does make it work but I don't want to pay for it, it removes the watermark if I purchase it. The problem is the drivers are not available for windows 10.
I use VueSan for an old Canon flatbed scanner. I pay for the software, I forget how much it was but its a great tool.