Scones- Cornwall vs Devon

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As a young child, dad used to make ‘croissant pizzas’ for me and my sister. Slice a croissant in half, spread ketchup on, add ham and cheese and grill in the oven.
Now that I’m older I must apologise to the French people rolling in their graves.
I had to throw up, so, i'm back
00918-FR-croissants-pur-beurre-pic1.jpg-W1440xH900R1.6

This !
This don't need a thing to be eat :D

I let you sleep on this ... Damned ...

(joke aside, please note that i took a ... "role" and everything i said is to take on the "joke" level
Or not, you are monsters ! damnit ... XD)

Bhuna50

Author Level
I had to throw up, so, i'm back
00918-FR-croissants-pur-beurre-pic1.jpg-W1440xH900R1.6

This !
This don't need a thing to be eat :D

I let you sleep on this ... Damned ...

(joke aside, please note that i took a ... "role" and everything i said is to take on the "joke" level
Or not, you are monsters ! damnit ... XD)

I bet you're a dunker as well:

1625691585279.png

Stephen M

Author Level
My current favourite treat with a coffee is a Pain aux raisin although I do enjoy a croissant and a good one does not need anything added, that said, if there happens to be a jar of Nutella nearby.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My current favourite treat with a coffee is a Pain aux raisin although I do enjoy a croissant and a good one does not need anything added, that said, if there happens to be a jar of Nutella nearby.
All you need for Nuttela is a spoon............. :ROFLMAO:

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
THANK YOU ! (insert the office gif here ;) )

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
May i kindly and with all my respect what the hell is this thing supposed to be ?
With all my respect, of course :D

(and again, i "play" a role here :D)

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
KRISPY KREME FOR THE WIN
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩