Screenshots!

ThomasM

2013-07-22_00001.jpg

I think this one looks pretty awesome! First real part of my installed mods that i seen :)

robnew

Bronze Level Poster
SR4 looks amazing, I look forward to playing it on my new PC when it comes :p I COULD play it on my current one if I wanted 5 frames per second >_>

steaky360

What's the story like? The trailers didn't really appeal to me, loved SR2 and 3 though.

Its excellent really. It's exactly what I expected of it and more, its refreshing to see a game that doesn't take itself seriously at all!

Bsrz

Rising Star
Here is some skyrim pics - I have around 50 full hd mods installed and I must say that my sli 780s are starting to struggle a little bit, maybe if I turn down aa or something I might get better performance.

2013-08-26_00003.jpg
2013-08-26_00005.jpg
2013-08-26_00010.jpg
2013-08-26_00011.jpg
2013-08-26_00012.jpg

Bsrz

Rising Star
I just used nvidia inspector no idea what it has done but my game runs like a dream now :D time to install more mods me thinks :) need to learn about enbs and how to use them :p

bigben

Master Poster
Football Manager!

Capture.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Capture2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Capture3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Capture4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Capture5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Capture7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Capture6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

bigben

Master Poster
Aha turn the cheats off Alex! Is that Classic mode FM? How many seasons in?

Haha I don't need to cheat! FM12 (hated the new one) this game is in Nov. 2017. The first season with Boro I got rid of most of the deadwood and made a couple of decent signings, then the second I scraped through to the Prem in the play offs, my board gave me a budget of about £25m and I made a few quality free signings like Diego and Rob Green.
I am good at finding decent youngsters who will take low wages and selling them for big profits. I bought Paulinho (the Brazilian striker I screenshotted) for £2m when he was about 15 and by the time he was old enough to come over to England he was valued at about £8m.

edit: btw check out 2nd season record transfers, not bad business?

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Blimey good work! Perhaps this is why I can't get into FM2013, I never really bothered with FM games in the past and just stuck with Fifa. Tried simulation mode and classic on FM2013 and it's just really not doing it for me at the moment. Classic is much easier to handle but isn't very engaging as it really is stripped right back...

While we're on Middlesbrough FM stories, let's bring back a classic: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2011/02/you-were-of-course-outstanding.html

bigben

Master Poster
Haha that letter is amazing! Loved these 2 lines :
"3 'A' Levels, including Geography, so I can drive the team bus if needs be.

BA Hons Degree in Archaeology and Geography. Can't think of anything relevant from my degree, so I'll play the old 'transferable skills' card..."

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Blimey good work! Perhaps this is why I can't get into FM2013, I never really bothered with FM games in the past and just stuck with Fifa. Tried simulation mode and classic on FM2013 and it's just really not doing it for me at the moment. Classic is much easier to handle but isn't very engaging as it really is stripped right back...

Get FM12, it's a much more enjoyable game. If you could have 12 with 13's match engine it would be perfect.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Get FM12, it's a much more enjoyable game. If you could have 12 with 13's match engine it would be perfect.

FM14 maybe?!

Yea my brother's got 12 though but fantastic Steam won't let me play it will it and to buy a new code and just install from my desk would cost more than the game is worth. -.- This is the one time when I think pre-owned PC games would make sense.