Screenshot 2015-09-06 21.17.02 (2).jpg
l4d.jpg
244850_screenshots_2014-08-21_00002.jpg

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Know all of them but the 2nd one :p

Ark, mass effect, payday 2 and space engineers :p

Full marks. Except for ME. 2nd and 3rd images are the mass effect 3 multiplayer from the Geth Infiltrator view (in hunter mode which messes up your eyes).

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
Looks awesome!

Not only looks awesome, it's probably had the best gameplay I've experienced for a long time. Getting towards the end of it now, 150 hours of pure enjoyment. A captivating story-line, great game engine, fun and yet frantic style gameplay which truly lets you choose how you do it.

Want some more screenies?

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Not only looks awesome, it's probably had the best gameplay I've experienced for a long time. Getting towards the end of it now, 150 hours of pure enjoyment. A captivating story-line, great game engine, fun and yet frantic style gameplay which truly lets you choose how you do it.

I agree it's a great game, but I hate near the end where it gets you to replay missions to progress further, it just seems unnecessary and means I've not finished the game yet :/

FusRoDah

Gold Level Poster
I agree it's a great game, but I hate near the end where it gets you to replay missions to progress further, it just seems unnecessary and means I've not finished the game yet :/

You can tell they ran out of time - that and the whole bust up with Hideo and Konami. That being said, it doesn't take away from the game too much because what they did provide was 'that' good. Who's yer favourite companion? D-D for me (followed by miss wobbly bosom)

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
You can tell they ran out of time - that and the whole bust up with Hideo and Konami. That being said, it doesn't take away from the game too much because what they did provide was 'that' good. Who's yer favourite companion? D-D for me (followed by miss wobbly bosom)

For usefulness quiet, but for fun I like d-walker, just because he's a tank :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

That settles it, purchase time!

Edit: got it off cdkeys half price.

Last edited: