Screenshots!

LFFPicard

Godlike
You're at about the same stage as me I think. I only recently started playing Fallout 3. I think I just finished the experiment at the Jefferson Memorial.

I didn't do the experiment, I went and got the notes, I am now heading to Vault 121. At the old Paper Mill at the moment, trying to kill the Behomouth with a hunting rifle was fun!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I didn't do the experiment, I went and got the notes, I am now heading to Vault 121. At the old Paper Mill at the moment, trying to kill the Behomouth with a hunting rifle was fun!

Oh that's cool, I forget their a multiple choices. I like the hunting rifle, I use it all the time, its not much good against the big guys though. I usually use a missile launcher or the minigun for that. I haven't tried the mininuke things yet I guess that they do pretty big damage.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I pretty much stick to the Hunting Rifle and if there are a few Super Muts around I get the assault rifle out, I got the special assault so does decent damage, and got Lincolns Revolver for close up power. Combat Shotgun is another one.
I am debating on selling all my other weapons as I don't use them, I carry them in case I run out of ammo of the rest but since I picked up the Scavenger perk Ammo is no longer an issue :) Plus a lot of Super Muts drop Hunting Rifle and ammo so that's the main reason I stick with it.

I am about 25hours in now, and just realised I don't have all the DLC enabled.... bit of a pain, but I am enjoying it so much once I finish the storyline I might just re-roll with all the DLC enabled and try a 100% game.

Few Headshots curtousey of V.A.T.S

60uubnE.jpg

3b9S1tF.jpg

OtSBeQL.jpg

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Hmm, was playing Witcher 3 and was faffing about on my phone, i heard some commotion and hit over to the exit key, finished off what i was doing on my phone and BOOM, was met with this.

Needless to say I died.Pause.jpg

MrCobain

Bronze Level Poster
You could use the Nvidia supercomputer and you'd struggle to run this game at high :D

lol true story!!

As long as i get better frames! (you can see the FPS in the corner) then i will be happy :)

When its finished being optimized then hopefully it will run better for everyone!

Keedar

Expert
Hey guys :D little time has passed since the last entry. Got The Division. Played the beta and cant wait for full version :D