Screenshots!

rickne

Master Poster
I got massively bored of Grid2 despite being a big fan of the first one and racing games in general. Didn't feel like a racing game at all and the career mode was so poorly designed. Decided to give online a go which was enjoyable but the whole upgrade system just made it so unbalanced back when I last played it. Not friendly to newcomers at all. I much preferred the old Grid's way of picking out of a few cars that are all similar but feel slightly different to drive meaning people could have their own personal preference.

Doesn't have anything on Forza either.

And Forza has nothing on Gran Turismo. Roll on 6 :)

steaky360

And Forza has nothing on Gran Turismo. Roll on 6 :)

0funnyohnoyoudidnt_2.gif

steaky360

I'd probably point out that you're preposition was incorrect and you should have clearly seen that Forza is the superior game :)...

Note: In reality I think they are both excellent sims. Neither of which I'll play anymore as they'll only be out on the consoles :)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Don't be posting my terrible times on there! I had one race and thought it was possibly the worst racing game I've ever played! I don't see anybody posting my ridiculous BF3 scores or my super speedy Grid2 times!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Don't be posting my terrible times on there! I had one race and thought it was possibly the worst racing game I've ever played! I don't see anybody posting my ridiculous BF3 scores or my super speedy Grid2 times!

Haha, I didnt realise I had the best score, because I also had one race and thought it was terrible

rickne

Master Poster
It is. Terrible game with terrible pay to win mechanics. Avoiding harder than need for speed world.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well people complain that Need for Speed has been killed by EA, that is nothing compared to this, thought the last Ridge Race was crap as well. The only one I like was on PS1, Ridge Racer Revolution I think.