Send in the GPU

Sleinous

Author Level
I should think it will arrive in afternoon, knowing dhl they do ALL collections near end of day, whether or not theres a delivery to that address. Unless pcs get two deliveries a day and unless they have nothing to ship out that day , unlikely. They should have it by the time ive edited this though

Last edited:

steve jones

Bronze Level Poster
Hey there, I actually paid for it t reach destination before 13:00 which was supposed to be saturday but seeing as pcs aint there weekends it should have been there today, I'm not worried though, its insured, just wanted confirmation of reciept of item :).

Thanks though!.

Gorman

Author Level
Mr Ben, he's the Dispatch Warrior, who doesnt actually dispatch anything. Hes the sole distributor of Ben Justice.

He is, Mr Ben.

steve jones

Bronze Level Poster
Hey guys, again, just wanting to know when you install GTX480 SLI in the HAF 932 case will it be a case of leaving a slot between them to better keep the temp down or will they be placed together?.

steve jones

Bronze Level Poster
Sorry guys for all the dumb questions :(, With having the Gtx 480 sli 2-way I decided on the haf 932 cause its high air flow and 3 main fans, ( disapointed no dust filters included ) One thing I worry about is the temp, now I know the cards run hot and run loud but the last thing I want is I'm playing a game and it cuts out on me, any thoughts, will the cases cooling/air flow be enough??.

steve jones

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks for your input :).

I have been reading up on the case and was wondering if its possible when its being built to have the psu use the bottom option slot so as not to remove the top fan as the top psu slot can only be accessed by removing the fan :eek:.

Thanks Pcs.