Send own case - where does it get delivered?

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Has any of you opted to send your own pc case and if so, where did it get delivered to?

I have ordered my case and it was sent to PCS address in Wakefield. In the DPD tracker, it says it was received by Atkinson and the location says Sheffield but I guess the location can be tricky to track. Just concerned it may not have been delivered to the right place.

I've contacted the live chat and they haven't received confirmation from the warehouse yet.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
I'd contact DPD and ask them as Sheffield is 21 miles away from Wakefield so the tracker should be able to tell the difference. Atkinson is, as far as I can tell, is the name of numerous companies. Definitely sounds like it has been delivered to the wrong place.

DPD only seems to have an automated service and when I asked the question, it responded with the right address

" Your parcel has been delivered to Unit 12 Jubilee Way WF4 4TD and received by Atkinson at 11:50 today. " I guess I'll have to wait for someone in the warehouse to give a notification or something. Build date is on Monday and the last thing I want is for them to call me on Monday saying there is no case :D