Seriously Impressed by PCS

Yui-Hirasawa

It still seems exaggerated to me that after so many days they haven't even touched it, and as I say, the warranty time continues running the same, since at least it will take so long for it to be extended later, what less ...

I do have to say that PCS were extremely quick in my case, although my laptop was only 4 days old when I had to RMA it for high temps. From the day they took it it was about 24 hours after they received the package until they gave me a status update saying thermal paste had been reapplied and it would most likely be dispatched next working day.
Also, my build was also built and tested extremely quickly, and it seems that maybe that was part of the reason why they didn’t notice the temps issue and had to repaste, I just think they’re trying their best.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It still seems exaggerated to me that after so many days they haven't even touched it, and as I say, the warranty time continues running the same, since at least it will take so long for it to be extended later, what less ...
What do you want PCS to do? Drop everything else and devote all their attention to your RMA?

You're really not listening to what people on here are trying to tell you. You have to wait. Just like everyone else.