Short term mobile insurance?

bigben

Master Poster
Hi,
Basically I want to take my phone (HTC one m8) to a couple of music festivals.
Normally I just look after my stuff but as I'll be spending most of the weekends jumping around like a muppet I can see my phone getting lost or stolen (it's huge so falls out of pockets easily).

Does anybody know any companies that will insure your phone for just a weekend for a sensible price?

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,
Basically I want to take my phone (HTC one m8) to a couple of music festivals.
Normally I just look after my stuff but as I'll be spending most of the weekends jumping around like a muppet I can see my phone getting lost or stolen (it's huge so falls out of pockets easily).

Does anybody know any companies that will insure your phone for just a weekend for a sensible price?

Thanks

Don't know of any that do that short term, but protectyourbubble are so cheap anyway, you could insure it for the month for next to nothing....
http://m.protectyourbubble.com/uk/gadget-insurance?mobile_redesign=1

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I'd get a cheap phone and take that. You can get an old Nokia for next to nothing or you can get a cheap android smartphone for £30 on ebay

bigben

Master Poster
Thanks for replies.
Can you just have one months cover with protect your bubble? I can't see anything obvious and like I said, I don't normally need it as I take care of my stuff.
Wozza - the reason I want to take the phone is because I don't have a camera (and I don't take enough photos to warrant getting one).

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Thanks for replies.
Can you just have one months cover with protect your bubble? I can't see anything obvious and like I said, I don't normally need it as I take care of my stuff.
Wozza - the reason I want to take the phone is because I don't have a camera (and I don't take enough photos to warrant getting one).

Get one with a semi-decent camera, its not as if the camera on the M8 is much good XD