Should I get a new monitor

kazaam

I am going to be ordering a new Desktop within the next 2 weeks.

My current monitor is TFT I think, and has a definition of 1280 x ??? (forgotten)

Anyway, do you think it is worth getting a new monitor as well since the PC will be HD ready?

If I do get one I am looking at http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-W2261VP-inch-LCD-Monitor/dp/B0028KGKJA/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1283104605&sr=1-4
41XBtFPlJIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

Meds

If you can afford to, why not :)

Although I wouldn't recommend to sacrifice the specification of the PC in order to afford a good monitor. You can always use your old one until you save more for a new one.

Sweeney47

If you can afford to, why not :)

Although I wouldn't recommend to sacrifice the specification of the PC in order to afford a good monitor. You can always use your old one until you save more for a new one.

yes, waiting for a new monitor is far more economical than getting a monitor then upgrading your PC later ;)

Sleinous

Author Level
I love that monitor, i would have gone for it but i needed a tv tuner for when i do my uni year abroad. So i went for the m237wdp.

Pontington-Smythe

I run 2 x 24" 1 Samsung Syncmaster T240 Black Rose and 1 LG Flatron W2453TQ I personally would pay that bit extra to have a larger monitor, as its nice to have the all singing hardware but without something big enough to watch it on would be wasted in my opinion.

Gorman

Author Level