Simpsons Hit & Run will it work?

nictor

I know games like Command and Conquer require safedisk to run and that is an issue i will work on. Does Simpsons Hit and Run on disk work for windows 10 or will it be better to get on gamecube?

hardcore

I cant believe how lucky I was to find this... Last time I played simpsons hit n run was when I was a kid. Last time I tried to install the game, approx. 2 years ago I just couldnt and here we go.. absolutely by accident came to this thread and go a chance to replay my childhood game.

nictor

Sorry for slow response. i tired and it worked. thank you lads for the advice. had to install the Lucas mod launcher so i could use the controller but it works perfect. Forgive me but im in work and most sites are blocked to look into this stuff but what do people know about Empire Earth 2, will it run?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry for slow response. i tired and it worked. thank you lads for the advice. had to install the Lucas mod launcher so i could use the controller but it works perfect. Forgive me but im in work and most sites are blocked to look into this stuff but what do people know about Empire Earth 2, will it run?
For pretty much any game (literally any game) if you type your code into steam, it will install a fully patched version that will just work.