Slightly confused

chabur

Has there been some sort of technical problem at PCS today? My order with you was waiting, ready to deliver this morning, yet apparently was never sent, even though I was assured on the phone that everything was set at 11am. Then the website crashes, and now that its back up I can't access the my orders section at all. I know that people are unlikely to see this, but I thought I should probably at least ask. I'm a bit worried/bemused actually, seeing as I now have no way of finding anything out for another 5 days.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
There is no reason why you cannot access ther "My Orders" section - it's all working fine. Our website did go down last night for some reason - the admins were at a Christmas party and weren't notified until about 11pm. Apologies for this, these things happen.

Your order placed on the 16th December has not been dispatched, it is awaiting dispatch and will be shipped on 28th all being well. :)

chabur

The ability to access 'my orders' came back shortly after I posted this actually. Before that I was getting a Error 404 appear. Anyway thank you for replying, my main frustration was coming from the fact that I wasn't going to even be even find out what happened to my order for nigh on a week. Though I am still a bit curious as to why my order has been pushed back for delivery, but oh well, as long as I get it eventually I don't think you'll hear any complaints from me. Hearing that it was about to be sent yesterday and that I might even receive it earlier than expected kind of got my hopes up a bit, and then the wind was taken out of my sails a bit.
Anyway, have a good Christmas and thank you again for replying.