Small problem with PC

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
What have you investigated on google?
(Other search engines are available)
No, I'm too tired to search google at the moment. Thought it would be quicker on here
Getting other people to do your dirty work, eh? Troubleshooting is a business you need to be proactive with and to be brutally honest, that response isn’t exactly going to have people queuing up to help you.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
(Other search engines are available)

Getting other people to do your dirty work, eh? Troubleshooting is a business you need to be proactive with and to be brutally honest, that response isn’t exactly going to have people queuing up to help you.
Get up on the wrong side of your bed, eh? No need to say that to me....

I know there's a program that you can use to see what happened, can't remember the name of it

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@FishyFrags You've been on here long enough, this forum is about teaching people to learn how to troubleshoot themselves, you need to put in the effort and then pass that on to other people.

Once you've done some searching, give your reasons why you looked at those areas and links to what came up.

Then we may consider looking at something for you.

You also should know by now how to explain the problem you're having. That first post is quite frankly rediculous.