Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I may now have to buy this as my BF4 isn't arriving until Saturday... I'm not allowed to watch the walking dead on Friday as the missus isn't over so I'm definitely going to need some sort of zombie entertainment from a different source..

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
He seemed to reappear briefly, then scarpered again :)

(Also noticed last night that I was removed from his Steam friends list.../sadduckface)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Does anybody find this a little bit dodgy about Sniper Elite 2?

I also don't know whether to get this, I doubt I'll have time to play by the time it's downloaded and BF4 tomorrow...

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I found it humorous :) I appreciate Germans probably wouldn't want to play it anyway but it's almost like the sort of thing North Korea would do to stop their citizens from seeing something :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I believe the Germans are very sensitive about the war and almost certainly the Nazi's, So maybe banned it or something?

Oohh reminds me of "The Germans" Faulty Towers Episode lol.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
But...surely modern Germans more than anyone would want to frag some zombie Nazis? Payback etc for ruining their country's 20th Century?

(Getting too political now? :D )

tom_gr7

Life Serving
lol, love this scene

[video=youtube;Hmdm3s_mvUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hmdm3s_mvUI#t=144[/video]