So… You Won The Lottery…

D

Deleted member 41971

I'd probably look to fund a 1 petabyte M.2 drive so I could actually download the entire collection so I'd always have it!

A G9 probably wouldn't be big enough to fit all the desktop icons on though!

and if the drive failed you would be known as aaaaahhahhhhhhhhhfffufffffffffuaahhhhhhhhhh

of something like that

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
My needs would be very simple. Firstly I would need one of these:

1656657600771.png

The space and decor would match my personality perfectly - vacuous and utterly void of features.

The two lads are optional. Their attire would give me headaches as it's too colourful. I don't have any friends anyway and most likely would just play against myself anyway to make sure I win.

Then I'd need one of these outside:

1656658022891.png

This is Gareth Bale's personal 3 hole golf course. The only thing I'd add is a giant electric fence like the one from Jurassic Park so that I could keep other humans out.

Then the final pièce de résistance would be somewhere to sleep. I'd just keep my current bedroom layout to be honest.

1656658247812.png

All the above is Heaven on a webpage to me!

Attachments

• 1656657587067.png
    1656657587067.png
    674.8 KB · Views: 94
D

Deleted member 41971

View attachment 34020

The space and decor would match my personality perfectly - vacuous and utterly void of features.

The two lads are optional. Their attire would give me headaches as it's too colourful. I don't have any friends anyway and most likely would just play against myself anyway to make sure I win.

View attachment 34021

This is Gareth Bale's personal 3 hole golf course. The only thing I'd add is a giant electric fence like the one from Jurassic Park so that I could keep other humans out.

Then the final pièce de résistance would be somewhere to sleep. I'd just keep my current bedroom layout to be honest.

View attachment 34022

i quite like the electric fence part,

Noddy Pirate must be entertaining on Halloween

"trick or treat"

Noddy Pirate -

Catapult GIFs | Tenor

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
see the thing is, noddy pirate said they wanted to keep humans out, didn't mention anything about dinosaurs

20 Jurassic Park GIFs That Perfectly Apply to Your Life Situations | E ...

:unsure:🤫

Absolutely correct @DISCOSPARTA - although my list with Humans on it was not implied to be exhaustive. I despise Humans the most, but would add many other things to the list such as cockroaches, although the differentiation between first and second place groups can be quite difficult to decipher at that point. Also spiders and wasps. However I fear my fence design might not quite manage to keep cockroaches, spiders or wasps out effectively, so I'll be happy with it being primarily anti-human.

It would also keep things in such as Dinosaurs (thank you), me, and my golf balls. Snooker balls should be OK without protection.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
id still prefer the catapult,

"have you seen little johnny"

"yes Ive launched him about 100 miles that way, look! there he goes"

its the little things in life. :LOL:
Yes I really like that! Giving me ideas you are!! (forgive the Yoda speak, not sure where that came from..... :unsure: )

I would probably add a handcrank that I can turn to roughly aim the catapult. I'd then point the kids in the general direction of where they live. I'm not a complete monster at the end of the day......

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

View attachment 34020

View attachment 34021

View attachment 34022

Noddy, you're a man after my own heart with that golf course idea.

That particular course you linked reminds me of one I used to play called Godstone Golf Club, it was breathtakingly beautiful.

There's something about golf courses, they are oasis of natural beauty in otherwise built up areas, I adore them, aside from loving golf.

Then I'd have to design a house around a music room. and the one I've linked before is this one at the World of MacIntosh Townhouse in Soho in New York

49506734652_06295ec9d9_c.jpg

download (1).jpg

download.jpg

But on the outside, I'd be looking for classic wooden forest cottage look like:

Screen+Shot+2020-09-17+at+11.44.04+AM.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

Yes I really like that! Giving me ideas you are!! (forgive the Yoda speak, not sure where that came from..... :unsure: )

I would probably add a handcrank that I can turn to roughly aim the catapult. I'd then point the kids in the general direction of where they live. I'm not a complete monster at the end of the day......

"mate, never gonna happen, when pigs fly"

"yeah, but we live near noddy pirate so there's gonna be a few people flying past shortly"

id love to see a TV show with @ActuallyDenz and @NoddyPirate, one has millions of games and may have entered the multiverse and the other has a massive catapult and dinosaurs, what could go wrong, tune in for gaming flying pirates, new to spike tv this fall.

D

Deleted member 41971

That particular course you linked reminds me of one I used to play called Godstone Golf Club, it was breathtakingly beautiful.

There's something about golf courses, they are oasis of natural beauty in otherwise built up areas, I adore them, aside from loving golf.

Then I'd have to design a house around a music room. and the one I've linked before is this one at the World of MacIntosh Townhouse in Soho in New York

View attachment 34034

View attachment 34035

View attachment 34036

View attachment 34037

oh id live in that construction in a sec,

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

View attachment 34034

View attachment 34035

View attachment 34036

View attachment 34037

Wow that is incredibly impressive on both counts!

I'd even dare say there'd be room for a Pirate and a few dinosaurs in there too? We could share the golf course then. Winner on the course picks the sounds for later.....

D

Deleted member 41971

Winner on the course picks the sounds for later.....

unfortunately as spydertracks is a music connoisseur he has brought along a rocket launcher just in case, I'm not saying he would win, but, on this occasion rocket launcher beats catapult.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
To all of those playing, let’s add another layer of intrigue to the proceedings…

With your winnings, you want to buy some cars. BUT… you’re only allowed to buy three and there’s restrictions.

Car 1 must be your extravagant, money is no object modern vehicle.

Car 2 must be an older or vintage model, anything you’ve lusted after over the years but the model must be pre-millennium.

Car 3 is your daily driver, the car you’d nip down the shops in and wouldn’t mind the kids spilling their Pom Bears all over the seats.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Veyron. Rediculous car, and how I admire anything rediculous

Car 2 must be an older or vintage model, anything you’ve lusted after over the years but the model must be pre-millennium.
Tough one. Toss up of 2, 1960 Porsche 356

vehicle_ad_standard_image_0171c36e6130743c8d5d118b0e46d7e1.jpg

Or a 1967 Shelby GT500

revology-shelbygt500-1967-84-0-1500x830.jpeg

Car 3 is your daily driver, the car you’d nip down the shops in and wouldn’t mind the kids spilling their Pom Bears all over the seats.
I know this is mental, but the dude abides by the latest model Mazda MX5 RF

mx-5-rf-og-image.jpg

robin h 25

2022 Ford Supervan 4, A 2000 Horsepower electric monster...
2022_FORD_E-TRANSIT_SUPERVAN_2000HP.jpg

or

1995 Mclaren F1 GTR / LM...
Mclaren F1 GTR  LM.jpg

This one is a nightmare to decide what to choose, but I've got two choice's...

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner...
Plymouth Road Runner.jpg

or

1971 Nissan 2000 GT-R "Hakosuka"...
1971 Nissan 2000 GT-R Hakosuka.jpg

This one was easy choice for me, I already own the car,

2012 Citroen DS3 Racing...
My Citroen DS3Racing.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
To all of those playing, let’s add another layer of intrigue to the proceedings…

With your winnings, you want to buy some cars. BUT… you’re only allowed to buy three and there’s restrictions.

1. Lamborghini Countach in gold leaf
  2. Type 35 Bugatti https://www.glenmarch.com/auction-cars/show-backup-image/74097/results
  3. My Toyota C-HR that I drive at the moment

Last edited: