So i got a bit of light upgrade for my setup :)

loso64

Well for my birthday gift i got myself some new light setup that was well needed. https://prnt.sc/12pw2vw - (link to the photo as it is way too big)

Still waiting for NanoLeafs Shapes Triangles tho that gonna go on the wall above the monitor. It is this things :)

1620558913316.png

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I have the Nanoleafs too! Just wait until it's dark outside, if you set all the lights on the brightest white it'll make your room look like it's daytime!

loso64

I have the Nanoleafs too! Just wait until it's dark outside, if you set all the lights on the brightest white it'll make your room look like it's daytime!
the corner i am in has no natural lights, so yeah, it is already dark enough :D just waiting for the nanoleafs shapes triangles now

loso64

Aren't the connectors in the middle of the triangles? How did you make it connected on the edge?
oh. This is new version of Leafs - Nanoleafs Shapes series.
This new Shapes series works with each other, you can connect smaller triangles to it, or the hexagons or canvas etc. All shapes connect to each other as long as they are from the SHAPES series. They also have multiple access points, this triangle have two connectors per side. They also include the music reacting module, ambient light module and they have touch controls

TomBerry

Bright Spark
oh. This is new version of Leafs - Nanoleafs Shapes series.
This new Shapes series works with each other, you can connect smaller triangles to it, or the hexagons or canvas etc. All shapes connect to each other as long as they are from the SHAPES series. They also have multiple access points, this triangle have two connectors per side. They also include the music reacting module, ambient light module and they have touch controls
Crikey, sounds good! I might have to upgrade my current set then!