Software question for PCS laptops.

Silgalias

Hi there, I was wondering if PCS has a the same or similar software to the American versions ( I believe I am not supposed to use name)
I'm looking at the Vyper 17 and was wondering if it had the equivalent of elektroboost or whatever it is called. As from what I've read this makes a big difference in performance.
Also how would the i7 10875 with the 2070 max p in the vyper 17 compare to an i7 10750 with a 2070 super (also max p)? Would the extra cores on the 10875 make a difference for gaming?
I understand that normally the super gives about 9% better performance but would extra cores and elektroboost on the vyper 17 make up for that?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there, I was wondering if PCS has a the same or similar software to the American versions ( I believe I am not supposed to use name)
I'm looking at the Vyper 17 and was wondering if it had the equivalent of elektroboost or whatever it is called. As from what I've read this makes a big difference in performance.
No, that's custom made by the reseller, it's only available through them.

Also how would the i7 10875 with the 2070 max p in the vyper 17 compare to an i7 10750 with a 2070 super (also max p)? Would the extra cores on the 10875 make a difference for gaming?
GPU would have more of an impact than the CPU in that example. With any gaming laptop, it's the GPU that's going to be the first bottleneck and can't be upgraded, so you want to spec it as high as possible.

Silgalias

Thanks for the reply. I've seen your name on vyper 17 threads and reviews I have been studying. What are your current thoughts on the vyper compared to other 17" gaming laptops?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the reply. I've seen your name on vyper 17 threads and reviews I have been studying. What are your current thoughts on the vyper compared to other 17" gaming laptops?
It's excellent, one of the best IMHO, the issues it has on battery aside as they will definitely be resolved soonish.

For all out performance, I'd go with the Vyper for portability or the Nova if I wasn't worried about portability.

A great person to ask who really understands the Vypers issues and benefits inside and out is @barlew