Some shots from my drone

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
1618864368611.jpeg

1618864402532.jpeg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's the Dashwood Mausoleum at West Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, there's rumoured to be a tunnel from it to the caves in the hillside below, which were used by the Hellfire club for practicing all sorts of satanical rituals, the gold ball on the church actually contains a room, one side of the ball comes down to gain entry, my grandfather used to play cards up there.

The gold is actually gold leaf, during the war it was painted black, so that german aircraft couldn't use it as a navigational landmark, which was probably a good idea as bomber command headquarters are on the top & underneath the adjacent ridge of hills.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
The gold is actually gold leaf, during the war it was painted black, so that german aircraft couldn't use it as a navigational landmark, which was probably a good idea as bomber command headquarters are on the top & underneath the adjacent ridge of hills.
Seriously? The Germans weren't smart enough to use a flippin' great hexagonal structure as a navigational landmark then? Only the gold bits.....

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's the Dashwood Mausoleum at West Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, there's rumoured to be a tunnel from it to the caves in the hillside below, which were used by the Hellfire club for practicing all sorts of satanical rituals, the gold ball on the church actually contains a room, one side of the ball comes down to gain entry, my grandfather used to play cards up there.

That's amazingly cool

I love reading bits of modern "folklore" like the Hellfire Club it's excellent!

Last edited:

ojmck22

Bronze Level Poster
What drone do you have? I had a Phantom 4 Pro but I sold it as I didn't find myself using it as much as I would like to